Gracie meets the animals.....

PapaSmurf2

Bike riding, bully loving soldier
Jan 21, 2013
Hattiesburg MS
Bulldog(s) Names
Gracie
I took Gracie out with me to feed the other animals on the Ranch (we call our property the S&R Ranch (for Skye and Rob)). She wasn't to keen on the cows, goats, and sheep but LOVED the chickens!!! I'll take some pics and vids today. She would get her fierce puppy growl on, stick her but in the air, and floppy pounce at them. Then she'd end up chasing them all over the yard. Needless to say I had one tired puppy when we got back to the house!!!!

porkysmamma

Jun 21, 2012
Warrensburg, New York
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Porkchop aka Porky
I took Gracie out with me to feed the other animals on the Ranch (we call our property the S&R Ranch (for Skye and Rob)). She wasn't to keen on the cows, goats, and sheep but LOVED the chickens!!! I'll take some pics and vids today. She would get her fierce puppy growl on, stick her but in the air, and floppy pounce at them. Then she'd end up chasing them all over the yard. Needless to say I had one tired puppy when we got back to the house!!!!

Awwww lol can't wait to see the video :) they r so cute when they play with new things!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Can't wait to see that in Video!!!!!!!!! LOL

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
Sounds like a prize winning video to me! Just a warning about cows--they will circle around a puppy or cat and stomp it to death. Your sweet baby was wise to be afraid of the cows!

OP
PapaSmurf2

PapaSmurf2

Bike riding, bully loving soldier
Jan 21, 2013
Hattiesburg MS
Bulldog(s) Names
Gracie
I know all about the cows. I wouldn't let her anywhere near the livestock. They're fenced in the pasture. :) I didn't take her with me today....we're working on crate training. But I'll make sure to take her tomorrow.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.