Charlie to soon have a new mommy

mom2bullies

May 29, 2010
Auburn,WA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chesty, Cadence and baby Echo and Mello (Delta)
I have been talking to a lady for about a week about Charlie and today she said she wants her...So Sunday she will have a new mommy and I gave her this site and told her my name so hopefully she will also join and we can keep up on her growth. I am lucky as she lives very close to me, and even closier to Libra. So I am sad to lose her, but at the same time I am happy she will be well loved and have a great home.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I sure hope they keep in touch with you and US!!! I know you both are going to miss her terribly- even if she is close by....

OP
M

mom2bullies

May 29, 2010
Auburn,WA
Bulldog(s) Names
I sure hope they keep in touch with you and US!!! I know you both are going to miss her terribly- even if she is close by....

yes, I have had a day of mixed emotions....tears of sadness and of joy.... I know this is the best thing for her and I know Jen will love her as much as we love her.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I had to go over there after work on Wednesday to spend some one on one time with her. She is (as if you couldn't tell) my favorite out of this bunch. She has the bully-tude of Orion, but she is absolutely stunning. She is a beautiful little girl. I'm happy she's got a new home and I really hope Jen becomes a member of this site. Bonney Lake is her new home and it's about a 10 minute drive up the hill from me. So, cheers to Charli. Hoping for a happy life.

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
yes, I have had a day of mixed emotions....tears of sadness and of joy.... I know this is the best thing for her and I know Jen will love her as much as we love her.

I can imagine it is really rough for you. I know you've been really picky on finding a home for your pups so I am sure Charlie will be in excellent hands :) I hope this new mommy comes here too, all your pups are so beautiful I hope we can see her grow up.

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
I am even a little sad, you won't be able to share photos of her. So I really hope that her new owner joins and we can continue hearing and seeing her. Especially if she is like O, I but we will be in for some great stories!

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
Glad you were able to place her well. Hopefully they join here and we can see her grow up. Any new pics of Delta and Echo?

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Oh that is good news but I understand being sad. We all love your pups so I also hope she joins in here and we can watch Charlie grow up.

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
How nice you found her a great new home in your area. I'm sure the new Mom will love this site too. We'd love to see some more pics of all three of your gorgeous babies.

OP
M

mom2bullies

May 29, 2010
Auburn,WA
Bulldog(s) Names
Well, Charlie finally went to her new home today.... I know she will have a wonderful life, a few tears here at home, Charlie and I spent an hour just her and I bath,nails, and hair dryer...with lots of kisses.....I hope Jen joins EBN so we can contintue to have up dates and pictures.... I bet there is little sleep tonightat her house ....Echo and Delta are having a few fights on who belongs to what....Echo has his bed and Delta wants it, so Delta went to her bed....and he doesn't want her in there either. Chesty and Cadi are just sleeping here by mom's feet....I love my kids

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.