Best kind of snacks/treats

starmoon

Sep 9, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Estrella (Star)
What do you guys give your bullies as treats? Mine loves bananas and tomatoes :D

but i also give her pedigree marabones, not sure if those are healthy for her though :/

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
I wouldn't think anything that is made by pedigree is so great, but the bananas and tomatoes r a fav for my babies. Baby carrots, frozen green beans, peas, basically any fruit and veggie aside from the few toxic things (grapes, raisins, onions, garlic) oh apples too, mine LOVE apples.

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
mine love fruits and veggies a lot ... store bought I try to be very careful with what I get for them but today I found Alligator Treats that they seem to really love!

Jan 31, 2012
Melbourne, Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruno & Gidget
I find it fascinating when I read about other bully's liking vegetables and fruit. Mine won't have a bar of it.

Well at least Bruno doesn't and to be honest because he doesn't I don't even offer it to Gidget.

I wonder why he is so fussy. He turns up his nose at almost everything. :(

OP
S

starmoon

Sep 9, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Estrella (Star)
Im gonna start giving Estrella veggies and fruits instead of pedigree treats :)

Whats alligator treats?

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
[MENTION=5968]starmoon[/MENTION] ... it's a soft jerkey treat made out of Alligator meat

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
Mine only will eat apples and just recently Gio started eating blueberries. But I get them Wet Noses organic dog cookies and I get the pumpkin flavor, they LOVE them and they smell like cinnamon!

OP
S

starmoon

Sep 9, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Estrella (Star)
For some reason alligator treats sounded good for me LOL

I'm writting all these treats down I'm going grocery shopping friday for Estrella :D

I saw somewhere yogurt is good for them too, but is it any kind of yogurt like yoplait or a certain type?

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
Mine only will eat apples and just recently Gio started eating blueberries. But I get them Wet Noses organic dog cookies and I get the pumpkin flavor, they LOVE them and they smell like cinnamon!

I just got a box of Wet Noses cookies today (along with the alligator treats and some chicken treats) I got the Peanut Butter Banana ones :)

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
[MENTION=6189]bulldogs4me[/MENTION] I haven't tried that flavor yet, that will be my next purchase! They also have tried the carob mint and the banana hemp, they liked both! Love trying new flavors with them, they get so excited!

gobronco

Dec 16, 2011
San Jose, Ca
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mila and Bruno
Mila and Rudy get goldfish crackers as treats. They are small (dogs don't know volume) and they love them. Only a couple a day, maybe more on bath/nail trimming day. When I get home from work, they follow me into The bedroom when I change into something more comfortable. When I am done they race me sown the hall, to the kitchen. They always get the goldfish trophies because they always beat me. Btw they cheat. Mila runs interference while Rudy runs for the finish line.

OP
S

starmoon

Sep 9, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Estrella (Star)
Thanks everybody Estrella is gonna love trying new treats :D
She's sitting on my lap attacking the screen everytime i type or move the mouse hahaha :)

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
Mila and Rudy get goldfish crackers as treats. They are small (dogs don't know volume) and they love them. Only a couple a day, maybe more on bath/nail trimming day. When I get home from work, they follow me into The bedroom when I change into something more comfortable. When I am done they race me sown the hall, to the kitchen. They always get the goldfish trophies because they always beat me. Btw they cheat. Mila runs interference while Rudy runs for the finish line.

:LMAO: @ they cheat ... very funny, that seriously made me laugh!!!

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
What my dogs eat for treats: a small handful of their kibble, ice cubes, the butts of sliced bread, a few raw meaty bones from when I'm cooking and blue buffalo dental chews.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Thanks everybody Estrella is gonna love trying new treats :D
She's sitting on my lap attacking the screen everytime i type or move the mouse hahaha :)

Im sure everyone here would love to see some new pix of your baby. How old is she now? We don't really give Princess Gracie treats. We keep a separate container of her Fromm in her room and give her some of that when she needs a reward. She does however get a banananaa every day as part of her diet. Has Estrella tried bananananana? HRH loves bananas. ;)

Most Reactions