Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
Have any of you tried Alligator for your dogs?

100_1099.jpg

I found all 3 of these treats at Costco ... all 3 are Made in the USA ... my parents are here visiting and let my dogs try the Alligator Treats and they went crazy over them!!! so of course I had to go buy some, they also gave my dogs some of the Peanut Butter cookies and they loved them so I got them some more and the Chicken Jerky is soft so I can tear small pieces off so no choking :)

Last edited:

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
I havent heard of any of them! I will be watching this thread to see i others have and what they think!

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
looks yummy, I bet too they like them, I'd be interested in tasting them

OP
bulldogs4me

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
[MENTION=1714]Sherry[/MENTION] ... the alligator smells terrible to me but the dogs can track the bag where ever its moved LOL

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Interesting, never heard of them, will be waiting to see how it goes with them. The peanut butter cookies sound good, may have to get some for myself. LOL

OP
bulldogs4me

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
[MENTION=2071]Davidh[/MENTION] ... so far I'm impressed with the alligator it hasn't given Diesel gas and normally any change to his diet will cause some horrific gas but nothing so far *keeps fingers crossed* the peanut butter cookies have banana in it and its all organic and they smell really good!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
[MENTION=6189]bulldogs4me[/MENTION] that sounds great and the peanut butter cookies sound very good. Thanks for letting us know about them. :2thumbs:

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
[MENTION=6189]bulldogs4me[/MENTION] I love Wet Noses dog cookies! They're the best! My guys love the pumpkin flavor and for Christmas their "fur cousins" got them the holiday flavors Apple pie and Sweet Potato pie! Definitely recommend that brand! But now I want to find those alligator treats!

OP
bulldogs4me

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
@bulldogs4me I love Wet Noses dog cookies! They're the best! My guys love the pumpkin flavor and for Christmas their "fur cousins" got them the holiday flavors Apple pie and Sweet Potato pie! Definitely recommend that brand! But now I want to find those alligator treats!

I found them at Costco .... where do you normally buy the Wet Noses? I found the one flavor at Costco but haven't seen them before.

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
[MENTION=6189]bulldogs4me[/MENTION]-petco, sams club, pet flow to name a few! They look wonderful!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online