Does your bully dream?

theparrisfive

Sep 16, 2011
Northwest Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Tank dreams quite a bit during his nap times you will hear him barking or see him running in his sleep but todays took the cake. i almost peed my pants laughing at him:blush2: Here was the outcome of todays dream of his:

It is my fb status so i copy and pasted lol

Tank was taking his afternoon nap all of a sudden he started growling in his sleep, then let out a yelp and fell off the couch next thing I know he's barking and growling chasing and after Lilly (the youngest cat who was sleeping on the back of the chair at the time). She is now on top of the tv stand all proofed up looking at him like he lost his mind. I guess she really pissed him off in his dream. he continued to growl at her for a hour after this happened and is still keeping a eye on her :lmao:. makes me wonder what she did to piss him off I also got the stink eye for laughing at him. I guess he didnt find it as funny as i did

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
What is your FB name? and yes Vegas dreams, I was laughing the other night because he was barking (with his mouth shut) and his front feet were on a full run, I told my husband that obviously he was chasing a pack of wolves, LOL. He is such a gentle bully, that I had to laugh out loud, only in his dreams is he big, bad and mean!

Cuddles116

Jan 15, 2013
Illinois
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brock & Brink
LOL [MENTION=3251]theparrisfive[/MENTION] that's amazing he stayed mad that long!

Brock definitely dreams, he does little muffled barks

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Jake dreams about Food,snacks,treats,balls,food some more,a few extra treats,balls..lots of bouncy balls,eating food,eating treats,eating,yup..more balls....ohhhhhh and I am sure about ME!!!!!!! :D

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Yeah, both my 2 dream all the time, they make the funniest sounds, like growling, or yelping in their sleep, and the funniest is when the legs are twitching in the air.

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
Jake dreams about Food,snacks,treats,balls,food some more,a few extra treats,balls..lots of bouncy balls,eating food,eating treats,eating,yup..more balls....ohhhhhh and I am sure about ME!!!!!!! :D

In that order?

Lol!!!

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
It's funny you should mention this. I was watching Otis sleep last night and he must've been chasing something FIERCE! His feet were in a full run, he was barking like crazy (with his mouth closed which in itself was hysterical).

Athena (my dane) has awful nightmares. Her whole body shakes and she cries.

OP
theparrisfive

theparrisfive

Sep 16, 2011
Northwest Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
It's funny you should mention this. I was watching Otis sleep last night and he must've been chasing something FIERCE! His feet were in a full run, he was barking like crazy (with his mouth closed which in itself was hysterical).

Athena (my dane) has awful nightmares. Her whole body shakes and she cries.

Awwww poor Athena :( nightmares are no fun

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.