Izzy's Mom

Izzy's Mom

Sep 25, 2012
Houston - TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Izzy
We tried the tube on Joy. It worked great until she tore it up running, repeatedly, through the bushes while playing. If they are a mostly on the couch pooch I would highly recommend them. Much more comfortable than the cone. Especially for your shin bones when they bang into them.

Exactly! I used to have so many cuts and bruises on my legs for when my pit was wearing the cone... he would run straight into me all the time.

OP
Izzy's Mom

Izzy's Mom

Sep 25, 2012
Houston - TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Izzy
Wel Willow goes in tommorrow for her spay . Might have to make trip to pet smart. Sure am nervous about it.

Don't be nervous! Everything will be fine :) I was super concerned too and Izzy was kind of out of it when I picked her up on Monday but Tuesday she was back to normal! The neck collar has been great because I can be at work and not worry about her. I actually got it at Petco, Petsmart only had the nylon ones.

gobronco

Dec 16, 2011
San Jose, Ca
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mila and Bruno
Wish they had the tubes 10 Years ago. Mimi (RIP) killed a A very large possum while wearing a plastic cone. She must have knocked it out with the cone first.

Most Reactions