Finally Picking up "Z"!!!

flkjr2

Nov 24, 2012
Florissant, Missouri
Bulldog(s) Names
Z
Im finally picking up my pup this Saturday....very excited!! Been a very long 2 months of waiting and preparing. This site has helped me in so many ways...i never would have imagined a google search for "best dog foods" would bring me to such a informative site all about Bulldogs!! Im a member of the Corvette forum and those guys can be pretty snobby and nasty...total opposite of what i have seen on this site. Alot of helpful information without sarcasim has been very nice to see. Im looking forward to learning alot more and hopefully helping others with this awesome breed!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Well...Corvettes versus Bully's! :hmm: YUP...I can imagine there is some serious snobbery going on there! My hubby belongs to a Bronco forum and it's nothing like this either!!

How exciting for you! I can remember so well waiting for Jake! So happy you found us and get that camera ready! :D

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Im finally picking up my pup this Saturday....very excited!! Been a very long 2 months of waiting and preparing. This site has helped me in so many ways...i never would have imagined a google search for "best dog foods" would bring me to such a informative site all about Bulldogs!! Im a member of the Corvette forum and those guys can be pretty snobby and nasty...total opposite of what i have seen on this site. Alot of helpful information without sarcasim has been very nice to see. Im looking forward to learning alot more and hopefully helping others with this awesome breed!
How exciting!!! :D bet these last few days will go by very slowly! Lol glad you r liking it here, we try to keep EBN a helpful, friendly site. Have seen others that can be hateful, it's sad.

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
Don't forget to post pictures!

So, his name is going to be Z?

You guys, you have some creative bully names. I'm not very creative - I got Bullie and Angus. And my bichon is Gizmo. Yeah, very common name. One of these days, I'm going to have a bulldog and name her BoDerek or something...

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven

Awesomely cute bully...Congratulations! And a big "Welcome to EBN".

Agree with what you said...I own an '81 & a '98 Vette, tried to join the Vette clubs
& forums but just can't stand the many obnoxious a$$es...such a shame.

Is Z named of the ZO6...of which I have those wheels on my '98?

Tracy T

Community Veteran
Dec 8, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit
Welcome to the forums! Saturday is going to be such an exciting day for you. Going to pick up my puppy was one of the best days ever! We got to the breeders, went inside and saw him- he looked beautiful but lonely in the kennel all by himself. He had just had a bath to get ready for Mama and Daddy. He played at our feet while we went through the paperwork and guarantees, and then we got to go out and see the other bullies. We took some pictures of Daddy, but Mama had problems with her only litter; she'd already been spayed and rehomed so we only got to see Auntie.

Then we got to drive home with our beautiful new baby. It was so awesome!

Just remember to take a lot of pictures for his 'baby' album. :D And so you can share them here with us.

OP
flkjr2

flkjr2

Nov 24, 2012
Florissant, Missouri
Bulldog(s) Names
Z
Awesomely cute bully...Congratulations! And a big "Welcome to EBN".

Agree with what you said...I own an '81 & a '98 Vette, tried to join the Vette clubs
& forums but just can't stand the many obnoxious a$$es...such a shame.

Is Z named of the ZO6...of which I have those wheels on my '98?

Yep!! You are correct! That is where "Z" comes from! :clap2: I have a 97 myself. You own my favorite bodystyle by the way....1980-82 is my favorite!!

Last edited:
OP
flkjr2

flkjr2

Nov 24, 2012
Florissant, Missouri
Bulldog(s) Names
Z
Welcome to the forums! Saturday is going to be such an exciting day for you. Going to pick up my puppy was one of the best days ever! We got to the breeders, went inside and saw him- he looked beautiful but lonely in the kennel all by himself. He had just had a bath to get ready for Mama and Daddy. He played at our feet while we went through the paperwork and guarantees, and then we got to go out and see the other bullies. We took some pictures of Daddy, but Mama had problems with her only litter; she'd already been spayed and rehomed so we only got to see Auntie.

Then we got to drive home with our beautiful new baby. It was so awesome!

Just remember to take a lot of pictures for his 'baby' album. :D And so you can share them here with us.

I definitely will!!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
How exciting... Please take lots of pix (video). Everyone here looooooves pix!!!

LynnA

Community Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis and Winston
Congrats on your soon to be newest addition. Your life is now bully blessed!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I can only imagine how excited you are ............ lots of pics ......... lots of video ........ otherwise you'll be in trouble!! :2thumbs:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I can only imagine how excited you are ............ lots of pics ......... lots of video ........ otherwise you'll be in trouble!! :2thumbs:

DITTO!!! ^^^^^ if no pictures, here is what you will get

:pics: :D

luseaann

Oct 3, 2011
Long Island, NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Liz and Amy
What a cutie pie! Best of luck with Mr Z. May I suggest that perhaps you'd like to start a Corvette group here with the friendly people? If you click on the Social Groups tab at the top of the page, you'll find that there are all sorts of groups like a NJ bully owner, gardening, and weight loss group. Might be fun for you guys who love Corvettes.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online