Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
The Princess has finally come! We picked her up yesterday afternoon and she is just the most adorable thing! For those who don't know, we just adopted a 9 year old bully! She used to be a showdog and a breeding dog. She is so sweet and so far her and Gio are getting along great. Diva is being a diva but she will soon get over it, she is always like this around new dogs and even Gio when she's cranky. Luckily Princess could care less when Diva will growl a bit. She is a bit overweight and she has bad diarrhea, we are going to keep her on the bland diet for a few days and maybe this weekend start adding some Fromm. It is interesting seeing her and Gio side by side, Gio has tall legs and a straight back and Princess is very short, wide and her back is very sloped! The only negative thing I can think of right now is the name LOL, I thought it was embarrassing having a dog named Diva, now I have a Diva and a Princess!! Hahaha all the dogs I adopt have the funniest names!

Here are some pics!! I will try to get some of the 3 of them this weekend! :D

photo (3).jpg photo (4).jpg photo (5).jpg

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Aww she is beautiful, you guys are so lucky to have found each other. I hope she has a wonderful life with you , her new family, and gets to be just a bully, and live the rest of her life being spoiled. Enjoy, and thank goodness for people like you who adopt and give second chances to dogs. God Bless

Tracy T

Community Veteran
Dec 8, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit
She is a beautiful dog, and her face looks so happy and friendly! I don't know who is luckier, you or Princess. :)

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
I totally see why she was a show dog. Beautiful girl. But yea the names.. :laugh: a Diva AND a Princess..

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
She is beautiful and bless you for adopting a senior dog, she sure don't look it, she looks so happy!! Congrats on your new addition!!

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
aww what a pretty girl! So happy you are able to give her a loving home. Hopefully she'll fit right in and won't be the new kid on the block for too long.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
She's so pretty! ... And she looks so happy! Can't wait till you share more stories of her.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
She is precious.... looks very happy and playful! and, I LOVE the names... leave it be!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
She's a beauty! Congrats!! How much does she weigh? she doesn't look like she's very big even if she is a little chubby.

luseaann

Oct 3, 2011
Long Island, NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Liz and Amy
I love the names of your dogs! Liz's breeder called her Princess Leia. We named her Elizabeth Rosemond after Elizabeth Taylor because she was so beautiful. I added Princess to it because she is one. I call both my bullies "Princess.". My husband gets mad when I mistakenly call him Princess, though.

Most Reactions