Adopting (2) female bullies from Lonestar That gives me 4!!!! Its the Brady Bunch!!!

pamela

May 15, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma and Annie
I can not believe this, but I am adopting 2 more that have been rescued from the same horrible breeder that my previous Annie came from. But 4 is the limit. Names are Daisy age 5 and Patsy age 7. Both are in very good condition and starting to explore their fosters mom home.
BTw- My Annie who had been abused, besides the massive puppies, is doing GREAT!. She runs, plays, jumps, she is beautifull If her body did not show the damage, you would never know that she had not had a normal previous life. and she is now in training and is the top one in her class. GREAT GOING ANNIE!!!
Pamela

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
Super awesome! I know 4 can be a giant responsibility especially with the health requirements of english bulldogs but I also know they are so worth it!

I can't figure out how to give you a Bullie Market Gift - or if I can even do it...

LynnA

Community Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis and Winston
Wow, praise god for people like you! That's fantastic. Terrible about the breeder, I take it they are still in business. So very sad - people that want to make money and have no concern for the animals should be jailed.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Hope the introduction and transition to all of them getting to know each other goes as smoothly as possible!

OP
P

pamela

May 15, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma and Annie
Me too. First one with Annie went so well with Emma. Emma established herself as the big sister, showed her the ropes, gave her kisses and stayed right next to her. Keeping fingers crossed.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
This is so awesome! Congrats on the Brady crew!

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
:goodjob: :1stplace: Congratulations on adding to your family, hope all goes smoothly and everyone gets along great!!!

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Wow! You're really one of a kind! Such a hero you are to the beautiful girls.

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
Awesome!! So happy for you and the two new additions!! Post pics when the girls come!

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
Many thanks and Best of luck! Can't wait to see pics of your new crew!

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Wow, praise god for people like you! That's fantastic. Terrible about the breeder, I take it they are still in business. So very sad - people that want to make money and have no concern for the animals should be jailed.

Maybe a warning in our 'BUYER BEWARE' section about this horrible breeder is warranted?

If folks stop buying puppies from awful people like this, they will stop breeding more dogs. :cursing:

Congrats on your two new charges. A lifetime of happiness to you and your pack!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
THANK YOU for opening your home to these precious babies.... give them the spoiled life they deserve. Best of luck and hope they all have the outcome you gave to Annie

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online