How Cold is Too Cold?

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
its not as cold here in va bout 20 or so but sarah loves to be outside in it. we have videos of her running around in the snow. she was outside earlier just sitting out there smelling the air. some bullies like it some dont.

Poplawski

Jan 30, 2013
Los Angeles, California
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus
Our Wisconsin bully loves his walks so much he braves the cold for a walk with one of us.... But he doesn't like to go out alone in the back yard in the bitter cold unless our neighbors dog is also out, lol. During his walks He usually tells us when he wants to go home by turning around or by suddenly walking reallllllly fast lol. He loves the snow! We are moving to Los Angeles in 60 days so this may be his last winter.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Banks will stay out ALL day if we let her,,,, she loves the snow and the cold does not seem to bother her at all. Chelios, our Frenchie, he is like Princess Grace... i am out , do my business, and right back in the house. Infact, I have to carry him out in the morning cause he does not like it

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.