Doggie Day Care

porkysmamma

Jun 21, 2012
Warrensburg, New York
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Porkchop aka Porky
Starters Olde english bulldogs where actually the breed used for bullbaiting!!! The "aggression" has been bred out of them n secondly english bulldogs were created by crossing an olde english to a pug!!!!! Hence the numerous health problems our babies r prone to :(!!!!!!! I'm proud of u I woulda bit his nose n been like OMG I'm so sorry idk what came over me I guess it's that bulldog aggression it's just soooooooo overwhelming lmfao!!!!!!!!! Hehe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

porkysmamma

Jun 21, 2012
Warrensburg, New York
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Porkchop aka Porky
I'm so glad u found a nice place for bogey to go :) it sounds fun we have one near us that has a web cam app so I could watch her all day if I ever took her there lol I wouldn't work I'd just watch her play so prolly not good!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Starters Olde english bulldogs where actually the breed used for bullbaiting!!! The "aggression" has been bred out of them n secondly english bulldogs were created by crossing an olde english to a pug!!!!! Hence the numerous health problems our babies r prone to :(!!!!!!! I'm proud of u I woulda bit his nose n been like OMG I'm so sorry idk what came over me I guess it's that bulldog aggression it's just soooooooo overwhelming lmfao!!!!!!!!! Hehe

Oh I so agree w/you...I was going to post the exact same thing (great minds think alike, lol).

​Would have added...Ya know...bulldogs OWNERS are bred to be super aggressive to a$$es like you.

OP
mer55

mer55

Community Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
Venice, FL.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jackson, Bogey (granddog) Ruger (granddog)
Oh wow you did much better than I would have. He had a lot of gull actually. Sure it may not have been necessarily what he said, but how he said it. It was quite demeaning and a put down of your own intelligence of the breed (weather one's knowledgeable or not), that was not the place for him to be doing that (again in the tone you said he said it). I do not like dog parks at all but I do like doggy day care. I've never taken my guys nor probably never will but I do like them as they're supervision. Did he own the place? If not I'd be contacting the owners.

He was the owner. I would never leave Bogey with him. His delivery was all wrong, he dismissed me just like he dismissed a dog that was misbehaving, and I just didn't like him. So, he does not get my business, nor would I ever recommend him.

babybully

May 31, 2011
Great Lakes, North Chicago
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cleo, 2 1/2, and Mac, 2
Well, you could always just get another baby bully to keep Bogey company and socialized?? That's what we did for Cleo. Yup, thought she was lonely so we got Mac to keep her company and love on her and play with her and share aaaaalllllll her toys and treats and people time with her. Could be why Cleo is always giving me the stink eye now, come to think of it. Good thing you all can't ask Cleo on her opinions huh?

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
He was the owner. I would never leave Bogey with him. His delivery was all wrong, he dismissed me just like he dismissed a dog that was misbehaving, and I just didn't like him. So, he does not get my business, nor would I ever recommend him.
Our instincts are usually spot on when we choose to listen to them. Glad you listened to yours. I can only imagine how he 'might' treat any dog behind the scenes.

Most Reactions