New bulldog spots

tiffykay06

Dec 20, 2012
Oklahoma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Rumble Pig Peterson AKA Rumble
Has anyone ever had experience with their bulldog having more spots appear? It seems that Rumble is getting a new spot in the middle of his forehead that wasn't there when we got him. At first, I thought he was just dirty from playing outside in the yard but soon realized that this spot was not going to be washed off. I tried to get a good picture but with a puppy, you all know how that goes! The first picture is of Rumble with no spot and in the second picture you can see a dark black spot in the middle of his forehead. Is this normal?

305422_767003981051_1345786557_n.jpg20130120_193511.jpg

kevi204

Nov 6, 2012
Virginia
Bulldog(s) Names
Henry
I think it's just the pigmentation coming through. My Henry has developed some spotting on his forehead and top of his head. I first thought it was dirt, but asked about it at the vet and they said something about the pigmentation coming through and that it's competely normal.

Lauren31287

Nov 8, 2011
Rhode Island
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
Looks normal to me! My Winston developed a whole bunch of spots on his tummy and his back as he got older. He looks like a dalmatian sometimes when he's wet! It seems to be very common in white dogs or in your case white faces! Rumble is a cutie!! :)

OP
tiffykay06

tiffykay06

Dec 20, 2012
Oklahoma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Rumble Pig Peterson AKA Rumble
Rumble is such a handsome boy! Looks like normal skin to me or do you have kids with a grey permanent marker???

Haha. No kids here! Just Rumble and he is such a handful I don't usually have time to do anything else which is okay because of how much I love him. :D Glad to hear this is normal.

M

mabel lou

my friends ebd what completely white and then she began looking like a dalmation with all of her spots that came through. Lol she is adorable

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I swear Banks is still developing more and more freckles even at age 7

theswopes

Jan 7, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Kyle
Kyle has a bunch of spots. unfortunate, since he's mostly white. Makes him look like he's maybe not really a bulldog?? I'll try to attach a picture. . .

kyle.jpg

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online