Grateful for EBN

mc68mc

Sep 11, 2012
Columbia Mo area
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
April aka Big Smoochie or Smoocha - Libre'
I joined in September -never had a bulldog before (always had Blue heelers) found this sight and its wonderful knowledge. It helped me bunches when we first got April

Tooleysmom

Community Veteran
Mar 24, 2012
Winnipeg Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Tallulah and Buster
Ace goes back to the vet again tomorrow a routine visit for next round of inoculations. I'm curious to see how much he weighs. His first vet visit when still with the breeder he weighed 8#, on our first visit to our vet he weighed 16# he looks like he has nearly doubled that already. I would be surprised if he weighs less than 25 pounds @ 14 weeks of age. My son who is an RN and works the night shift, checks on the dogs when we are at work and can't make it home at lunch. He said that he looks like he grows noticeably every day.
It is so true, I would wake Miss Tallulah up in the morning from her crate when she was a puppy and I swear she had grown overnight! It was amazing to see. Miss Tallulah is now 60 lbs of pure muscle. She comes from a Belgium line. Her Baby brother Buster joins us next Thursday and we think he is going to be a big boy too, they have the same daddy.
BTW I think you are right on about EBN. It is my most loveable group of amazing people. I feel so at home here too and so supported. I know that no matter what happens I will always get caring advice and help given in friendship. And there is something wonderfully eccentric about Bully lovers.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.