Grateful for EBN

Rural mystic

Jan 1, 2013
North Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ace
I just wanted to take this moment to express my thanks and gratitude for EBN.
I brought Ace home on Dec 20 and joined this group on Jan 1
This group has been so very helpful, all the good advice, recommendations, help and community all in one place.
It has been a big help to me and fun and I return to it often.
It has quickly become my number one social network by far.
It has cut my fb time down by 80%:)

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
So glad EBN has helped you so much, it's a special place! Would not be what it is without such awesome members, you all make EBN so great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk :)

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
I couldn't have said it better. When I joined I had had dogs all my life but never a bully. I feel quite fortunate to have found this place a couple of months before I got Wilson. I learned so much and I contribute that to my research here about the breed. I am still continuing to learn about this bread that I've come to adore and love so much. We're fortunate to have YOU here! :2thumbs:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Well said!! So glad you found us and the community is so much of a benefit for you. sure does beat FB

gobronco

Dec 16, 2011
San Jose, Ca
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mila and Bruno
I just wanted to take this moment to express my thanks and gratitude for EBN.
I brought Ace home on Dec 20 and joined this group on Jan 1
This group has been so very helpful, all the good advice, recommendations, help and community all in one place.
It has been a big help to me and fun and I return to it often.
It has quickly become my number one social network by far.
It has cut my fb time down by 80%:)

facebook sends me a welcome back message when I log in every 4-6 months. My wife looks at me funny, when i log into the bdforum, and asks if I am on the bdforum again. Much more interesting than FB. Great info, funny stories and bully pics. What more could you ask for? Definitely my favorite social network. They even put up with people like me LOL? The wife just told me she thinks I post on The BDF more than I talk. Her computer ran out of battery so she can't read her FB posts anymore.

Last edited:

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart

PapaSmurf2

Bike riding, bully loving soldier
Jan 21, 2013
Hattiesburg MS
Bulldog(s) Names
Gracie
I agree. This network is a God send. I'm thankful for everyone on here. I've spent the last few days just searching and reading up on all the great advice. I can't get enough.....and btw.....what's this Facebook thing you speak of jk lol

Lulu belle

Jan 18, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Max
OMG! I feel the same way. It is wonderful to know there are so many EBD lovers out there

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 120
OP
Rural mystic

Rural mystic

Jan 1, 2013
North Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ace
Ace goes back to the vet again tomorrow a routine visit for next round of inoculations. I'm curious to see how much he weighs. His first vet visit when still with the breeder he weighed 8#, on our first visit to our vet he weighed 16# he looks like he has nearly doubled that already. I would be surprised if he weighs less than 25 pounds @ 14 weeks of age. My son who is an RN and works the night shift, checks on the dogs when we are at work and can't make it home at lunch. He said that he looks like he grows noticeably every day.

OP
Rural mystic

Rural mystic

Jan 1, 2013
North Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ace
So here I am reading and posting on EBN and Gabe the maltese is in my lap asleep because he can and because he don't want to be on the floor with that mean bully puppy. And Ace is on the floor underneath me next to the subwoofer snooring and fartin. So earlier in the day I was involved in pooper scooping the fenced in area, brushing Ace, feeding the dogs in separate place, bathing Ace, keeping the dogs separated, playing with Ace, Vacuuming the carpet... and wondering what was life like before I brought this bad boy home. I love him...

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
I think EBN has helped so many people be the best dog owners they can be but more importantly this site has saved many bully lives and educated people so that this breed has the best life possible! I love this site!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
We consider ourselves very fortunate to have found EBN right after HRH came here to reign. I'm sure she's much happier that we did too.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.