Real Name
    Tim
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ace
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Grateful for EBN

So here I am reading and posting on EBN and Gabe the maltese is in my lap asleep because he can and because he don't want to be on the floor with that mean bully puppy. And Ace is on the floor underneath me next to the subwoofer snooring and fartin. So earlier in the day I was involved in pooper scooping the fenced in area, brushing Ace, feeding the dogs in separate place, bathing Ace, keeping the dogs separated, playing with Ace, Vacuuming the carpet... and wondering what was life like before I brought this bad boy home. I love him...

Bully lovin' movie buff Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Jenni
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lola and Lucy
    Likes (Received)

I think EBN has helped so many people be the best dog owners they can be but more importantly this site has saved many bully lives and educated people so that this breed has the best life possible! I love this site!

Real Name
    Lari
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    (HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
    Likes (Received)

We consider ourselves very fortunate to have found EBN right after HRH came here to reign. I'm sure she's much happier that we did too.

Pet Sitter Become a 4 Paw Member mc68mc's Avatar
    Real Name
    Robert McCray
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    April aka Big Smoochie or Smoocha - Libre'
    Likes (Received)

I joined in September -never had a bulldog before (always had Blue heelers) found this sight and its wonderful knowledge. It helped me bunches when we first got April

Dog Groomer Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Sharon
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Miss Tallulah and Buster
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Rural mystic View Post
    Ace goes back to the vet again tomorrow a routine visit for next round of inoculations. I'm curious to see how much he weighs. His first vet visit when still with the breeder he weighed 8#, on our first visit to our vet he weighed 16# he looks like he has nearly doubled that already. I would be surprised if he weighs less than 25 pounds @ 14 weeks of age. My son who is an RN and works the night shift, checks on the dogs when we are at work and can't make it home at lunch. He said that he looks like he grows noticeably every day.
    It is so true, I would wake Miss Tallulah up in the morning from her crate when she was a puppy and I swear she had grown overnight! It was amazing to see. Miss Tallulah is now 60 lbs of pure muscle. She comes from a Belgium line. Her Baby brother Buster joins us next Thursday and we think he is going to be a big boy too, they have the same daddy.
    BTW I think you are right on about EBN. It is my most loveable group of amazing people. I feel so at home here too and so supported. I know that no matter what happens I will always get caring advice and help given in friendship. And there is something wonderfully eccentric about Bully lovers.

“Happiness is a warm puppy.”
    Charles M. Schulz

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads