So... I just got my new harness and leash in the mail....

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Those are so awesome! Do they deliver to Canada? And what material are they made of?

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Looks great. I think they added more designs recently. I have to go back and shop some more.

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I knew with her coloring that purple would stand out like BAM BAM (hee hee get the pun?)

I have not decided which other ones I want. I may go blue camo or boys will be boys for Tidus, Ador-A-Bull for Mandy, Little Stinker for Jesse, Dozer's Diva for Molly!

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Okay Lacey, try it again please. I think I had something shut off in the market! :eek:

Um. how did this post get in here? Wrong thread? Did I have two EBN windows open? LMAO!!!!

Anyway [MENTION=1209]savemejeebus[/MENTION] yes they do deliver to canada. Still waiting on info of the material, I will post as soon as I get it.

Reggie

Jul 16, 2010
Stopsley, Luton, Bedfordshire, England
Bulldog(s) Names
REGINALD GRUFFALO THE FIRST
Hi, She looks really pretty in her harness. I just got one too from Dean & Taylor, New York, for Reggie. Had to pay an extra £16 to get it through Customs though:angry: Reggies is more functional being black with reflective strips and a handle on the back. I'll take some pics of him in it tomorrow and upload as I was going to recommend it for big boy bulldogs:up:

Reggie

Jul 16, 2010
Stopsley, Luton, Bedfordshire, England
Bulldog(s) Names
REGINALD GRUFFALO THE FIRST
DSCF3181.jpgDSCF3187.jpgDSCF3182.jpgDSCF3183.jpgDSCF3186.jpg
Yuna looks really pretty with her harness.
I just received Reggies new harness purchased from Dean & Tyler, New York too. I had to pay an extra £16 for it to come through Customs in the UK though:angry:
The front and belly belt are fully adjustable and I like the fact it's weatherproof, reflective and has a comfortable handle. I'm still trying to stop Reggie jumping up at people on the meet & greet! He likes it too and gets really excited when I sling it on. I'd recommend it for big bulldog boys:up:

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
Awesome!!! I love the color! And I love the lil stinker one too!!!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
View attachment 4001View attachment 4000View attachment 3999View attachment 3998View attachment 3997
Yuna looks really pretty with her harness.
I just received Reggies new harness purchased from Dean & Tyler, New York too. I had to pay an extra £16 for it to come through Customs in the UK though:angry:
The front and belly belt are fully adjustable and I like the fact it's weatherproof, reflective and has a comfortable handle. I'm still trying to stop Reggie jumping up at people on the meet & greet! He likes it too and gets really excited when I sling it on. I'd recommend it for big bulldog boys:up:

Aaawww....... Reggie is SO cute!!!! :bully:

laurentourville

Wrinkle Wiper
Mar 23, 2010
Rockingham, VT
Bulldog(s) Names
Horse
@%1;[MENTION=879]Reggie[/MENTION]@%1; I love the last pic, with him sticking his chin in the air!
Looks like we'll be adding a gift certificate to CPP to our Santa Paws list!!!

Most Reactions