Chester's new "trick"

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
I shouldn't have spoke so soon when I said the Chester didn't know any tricks.. :crazy: Well..he started this newest thing yesterday. He apparently learned that he can blow snot out of his nose and then lick it! :down: And on top of that, while he's doing it, he looks up in the air and moves his head around like he's Ray Charles :cool: So I let him do it for about 3 minutes and then have to yell at him and then "Ray" settles down and finds something better to do.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
LMAO .......... truly laughing out loud!! That is truly disgusting and yet so amusing!!! :lol:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I think I am voting for [MENTION=530]LisaRN[/MENTION] as the one who needs a video camera!!!! I laughed so hard just imagining this in my mind.... how much better would it be on video!!! :up:

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Yeah...Someone needs to start videoing all this stuff. I wanna see video.....besides my own!

OP
LisaRN

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
I know.. I so need a video camera! Soon, I will get one, I try and get it with my blackberry but can't ever seen to upload :confused: He was doing it again this morning and I said to my husband "Ray Charles is visiting again today". :cool:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Oh I had to laugh at loud as well, gross, yet so funny!! When Vegas goes for his walks or is playing rough in the house his nose gets runny also, and he licks it clean, but he has never purposely blew snot and licked...:bully:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.