Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Hi guys, JeannieCo gave me the idea for this post. I posted a thread about my Blossom resembling a Holstein cow, and she posted about her dog reminding her of a pot belly pig. Lol. What kind of animal does your bully look like or remind you of?

mer55

Community Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
Venice, FL.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jackson, Bogey (granddog) Ruger (granddog)
Jaws. Definitely Jaws.:aaargh:

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
:nice: this is a great idea, I have everything from a pot belly pick to a honey bear :laugh:

Tracy T

Community Veteran
Dec 8, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit
Winsty is very piglike to me. I call him piglet sometimes, but he also reminds me of a hippopotamus- barrel chest and HUGE mouth. So, he also gets called Bullapotamus. :) My poor baby only gets called by his name when he's in trouble, lol.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
When I saw the title to this thread and thought I was going to have to move it to the non bully area....:tease: :D

Wilson does remind me of a pot belly pig when he scampers off on his short stubby legs and his round chunky little body. Makes me laugh every time just about. But what he really reminds me of is a Walrus.

:lmaogirl: :ROFL: :lmaogirl: :ROFL: :lmaogirl: :ROFL: :lmaogirl: :ROFL: :lmaogirl: :ROFL: :lmaogirl: :ROFL:

f339cb49.jpg

Izzy's Mom

Sep 25, 2012
Houston - TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Izzy
When I saw the title to this thread and thought I was going to have to move it to the non bully area....:tease: :D

Wilson does remind me of a pot belly pig when he scampers off on his short stubby legs and his round chunky little body. Makes me laugh every time just about. But what he really reminds me of is a Walrus.

:lmaogirl: :ROFL: :lmaogirl: :ROFL: :lmaogirl: :ROFL: :lmaogirl: :ROFL: :lmaogirl: :ROFL: :lmaogirl: :ROFL:

f339cb49.jpg
Loved it!!! Too funny

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)

HRH hops like a bunny. You can see a bit of it in this video where she was teaching daddy how to play fetch.

Last edited:

MeekosMummy

Oct 9, 2012
Wales
Country
Wales
Bulldog(s) Names
Meeko

f339cb49.jpg

Hahahahahahaha thats brilliant lol i keep chucklin thinkin of it lol!! X

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA LOL ... lmao thats brilliant haha i keep chuckling about it!!

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Winsty is very piglike to me. I call him piglet sometimes, but he also reminds me of a hippopotamus- barrel chest and HUGE mouth. So, he also gets called Bullapotamus. :) My poor baby only gets called by his name when he's in trouble, lol.

I posted in your other thread first.

Definitely SWINE here.

PB170001-001.jpg

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Vegas reminds me of a pig, especially when he is outside rooting around in the grass. When he is laying on his back sleeping Joe calls him a T-Rex because his front legs are so short.

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
lol we were talking about this yesterday as all of our pets were outside playing...

My daughters crew:
Sassy looks like a Fox
Bijoux looks like a Meerkat
Meg looks like a Rat or Rabbit

Then the bullies:
Nigel looks like a lil bear and Karly looks like a lil piglet.

lol We have a farm!

We laugh so much because Bijoux is so anti-social with the bullies she will go to the farthest spot in the yard if they're out with them. Then when I bring Nigel & Karly in she'll return to her usual spot...so bitchy! hahahahha

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
I sometimes call stiggy a little polar bear. Then naturally Punkin's our brown or grizzly bear. Lol.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Banks sort of reminds me of a leopard... Between her markings and her prey drive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.