I think I may be neglecting my bulldog ...

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
I will admit, Bella has one. The funny thing is I only set it up for myself....to have more neighbors for my farm, cafe etc... HA, I have had more Bulldog requests for her to be a friend than what I get!!!! It is cute how she has so many other bulldog friends...Lucy, Champ, Otis etc.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I know I probably would if I did not have the EBN page, and the EBN application. They keep me busy!

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
Count me in as a neglecting bully momma however I do have pics on and try to post one a night. I've been thinking about the fan page but like some of you i am on here all the time. We should all do fan pages and interconnect because we have lots of time for that!!!

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
lex doesnt have is own fb page either!!!! but hes got more pics on mine than i do of myself jeff the girls and bo!!

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Hi ... my name is Karen .. and I'm an english bulldog abuser and neglector.

It has taken me a lot of courage to come out and tell you this. I'm so ashamed of my actions and the distress that I have caused Maggie.

Maggie does not have her own facebook page.

There I've said it.

I am so ashamed ..... :eek:

Shame on you!

You know...this is easily fixed.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I have one, Vegas has one and Orion has one. I didn't want to subject my personal friends with all my dog photos and dog videos, so I created a page for Vegas. He now has more friends than me and I spend more time on there than I do on my own. His friends are WAY cuter than mine.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.