Olde English Bulldogge

usmc03grunt

Nov 27, 2012
Port Orange, Florida, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Cammie and Gunny
So come to find out the reason we have been questioning the look of Cammie is the fact she is an Olde English Bulldogge. Unfortunately when we searched for her we didn't know there was a difference, just thought it was a fancy name for EB. Looking at her papers and comparing her next to other bullies we begun to notice slight differences. Her muzzle is the biggest difference w/hers being longer than a EB!

Either way she is still our beautiful EB!

Saalwi

Community Veteran
Jan 3, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Schultz
I'd say that again! She is beautiful. And what I've read about olde English bulldogg is that they just might have better health...

Rural mystic

Jan 1, 2013
North Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ace
Ace is an OEB as well. His dam was a foundational dog though which makes his genetics favor more on the EB side

Rural mystic

Jan 1, 2013
North Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ace
Ace is an OEB as well. His dam was a foundational dog though which makes his genetics favor more on the EB side
Although I knew all this going in and was purposely wanting an OEB and choose a Kennel that breeds OEB's

MeekosMummy

Oct 9, 2012
Wales
Country
Wales
Bulldog(s) Names
Meeko
More pics of Cammie are needed for proof lol :wink: also pics of Ace please :2thumbs:

OP
usmc03grunt

usmc03grunt

Nov 27, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Cammie and Gunny
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358619684.367349.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358619726.317200.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358619778.766413.jpg

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
she absolutely Adore-A-Bull love all the pictures :)

MeekosMummy

Oct 9, 2012
Wales
Country
Wales
Bulldog(s) Names
Meeko
Awww shes so cute - looks quite similar too Meeko. We know MeekMeeks mum is full EB but dont have papers.. Seen pics of dad and he was bully but maybe his dad is OEB x

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
She is gorgeous, and they are great bullies. a friend of mine has two and they are the best.

Tooleysmom

Community Veteran
Mar 24, 2012
Winnipeg Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Tallulah and Buster
Cammie is georgeous. And with a very slightly longer muzzle may not snore as loud, have elongated palatte issues ( Miss Tallulah needed surgery) or have as many heat issues as more pronounced brachycephalic breeds. We love them all! The OEB have the Bully temperament and the Bullie heart. And they are all beautiful.

OP
usmc03grunt

usmc03grunt

Nov 27, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Cammie and Gunny
Cammie is georgeous. And with a very slightly longer muzzle may not snore as loud, have elongated palatte issues ( Miss Tallulah needed surgery) or have as many heat issues as more pronounced brachycephalic breeds. We love them all! The OEB have the Bully temperament and the Bullie heart. And they are all beautiful.

I agree. She is just as crazy but I must say even w/great health she still snores loud! :)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.