2013 Bulldog Beauty Contest - Are you going?

Bentley Master Jedi

Jan 15, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley
I thought this might interest some bully fans. And give us a chance to meet each others bullies in person. If you're in Southern California on the weekend of 2/9/13 Long Beach, CA is the site of the annual Bulldog Beauty Contest (nothing professional at least from what I read :)). We missed it last year because Bentley was only a few days old, but we plan on making it this year.

Are you coming for this fun event? We should coordinate this somehow for our members, so we can identify all forum members. Any ideas??? i.e. same color shirt..... idk

I'll retract what I said earlier and Bentley and I will definitely be there walking down the red carpet :).

The event is Saturday Feb. 9th, 2013.

James

Last edited by a moderator:

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
that sounds like it would be super fun! Take lots and lots of pictures to share with all of us!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Ooh this is what [MENTION=574]TessaAndSamson[/MENTION] always tells me about I think. I have yet to go tho.maybe this year we could go but pups would have to stay home. Our car is full with 2 kids and car seats, the pups would be scrunched! Lol plus a big handful on top of the kids. How fun!

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
I have been several times and it's really fun! We always make a whole day of it too because we LOVE Long Beach :) I just realized when I got the email announcement last week that we had made several wedding planning appointments for that day so we'll be missing it this year :(

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.