Training Progress

kevi204

Nov 6, 2012
Virginia
Bulldog(s) Names
Henry
Henry is doing so well in Training. He's only had 3 sessions so far. I'm actually kindof suprised how much he's progressing. He learned shake last Saturday and now has it down on command. He can do Sit, Look, Stay, Down, and Shake. Here is a pic of him beginning to raise his paw for shake. Very Proud Papa here.
shake.jpg

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Awwwww..... Papa SHOULD be proud!!! What a cutie!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
GREAT progress.... keep up the excellent work Henry.. continue to make Papa proud

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Don't you know it's sooooo Rude to brag! :ROFL: Well..it's just..ME being jealous ..because Jake's humans have taught him to sit only..and honestly..he thinks about it wayyyyy to long before he does it! :bang:

:bravo: to both of you..you earned the right to be proud! :D

MeekosMummy

Oct 9, 2012
Wales
Country
Wales
Bulldog(s) Names
Meeko
Yaaay Henry well done Boy ur such a cutie ! Keep up the good work! Another one i taught Meeko was 'come' tappin my leg for him to come here. It works wonders when were out in the park or garden and he develops selective hearing when i call his name :2thumbs:

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Congrats [MENTION=6742]kevi204[/MENTION] and accolades to your sweet pup.

You realize, of course, that a montage of his fabulous antics will be required via video in the future, yes? :yes: Uh huh. This is EBN, afterall.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online