too hot / too cold

MeekosMummy

Oct 9, 2012
Wales
Country
Wales
Bulldog(s) Names
Meeko
I know about EBs over heating really easily and not liking hot weather. I was just wondering with the weather changes if there are things to be aware of from them being too cold? I know they shiver if cold but anything else and is it life threatening like when they get too hot? X

Last edited:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Absolutely..... We live in Wisconsin. Today it is about 20f out. Would you go out without a jacket? Your bully has no more insulation than you do. They were bred to be muscular with very little body fat. Princess Gracie wears a fleece all the time. In her case it is also for a sense of security but she needs the warmth as well. Today she has a hot red w/ pastel polkadot fleece on. :inlove:
And here is one that LariP just made for her:
HRHtoys1.jpg

OP
MeekosMummy

MeekosMummy

Oct 9, 2012
Wales
Country
Wales
Bulldog(s) Names
Meeko
Awww she is sooo adorabull! I need to get me some bully jackets.. Not sure how easy that will be in UK Wales but il try lol! Im not sure about temps into F but outside today is -3 C. I tried Meeko with a jacket when he was a tiny pup (i used my skin babies coat theyr the same age lol shhh) .. But Meeko swayed side to side lifting both paws on the right side then left walking like a elephant! It was hilarious!

Hannah

Dec 16, 2012
Las Vegas
Bulldog(s) Names
Dozer, Hannah and Mia
I love your jackets for your bullie. What size do you get and where did you find them? I have trouble finding things that fit bulldogs.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Awww she is sooo adorabull! I need to get me some bully jackets.. Not sure how easy that will be in UK Wales but il try lol! Im not sure about temps into F but outside today is -3 C. I tried Meeko with a jacket when he was a tiny pup (i used my skin babies coat theyr the same age lol shhh) .. But Meeko swayed side to side lifting both paws on the right side then left walking like a elephant! It was hilarious!

Could have them custom made and shipped to you..larip donates to the auctions and that would be a great way to get one!

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
I got me a bullie shirt from LariP... and it is gorgeous.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
i think [MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] is going to busy this year :D

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
Bacon loves his LariP hoodie :2thumbs: [MENTION=6330]ncra6761[/MENTION] I'm not sure if you have old navy over there but I've heard of people buying little kids hoodies that fit their bullies from there.

Members online

No members online now.