1-16-2013 5AM Snuggles.jpg

mer55

Community Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
Venice, FL.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jackson, Bogey (granddog) Ruger (granddog)
Awwwww....so true!!! He is a real love!!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Perfect! A picture really is worth 1000.

Last edited:

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Well why would you want to leave such a cutie to go to work, I wouldn't either

Kross225

Dec 4, 2012
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Luca Brasi
One could also say "this is the best part of coming home from work". Glass half full kinda thought process.

LynnA

Community Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis and Winston
It pains me every morning to leave, he will watch me in the bathroom getting ready and whines because he knows I'm leaving. Thankfully I can bring him to work with me but it's difficult because he whines and barks if I'm not paying attention to him. So I try to limit that to twice a week.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
It's the worse when they decide to cuddle with you at the time when you need to get up and get ready. How can you say no!? :hug:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Funny .. when I saw the title I went and got myself another cup of coffee whilst the screen loaded ... I was preparing for an essay!!!

Soooo jealous of you [MENTION=4763]LynnA[/MENTION] that you can take your bully to work. I would do that with Bella if I could. Linus and Daddy not so much at the moment, they would be running all over the place like lunatics. But I think Bella would just curl up on a doggy bed and snore the hours away!!

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Awww, whatta cutie.

[MENTION=4763]LynnA[/MENTION], you are very lucky indeed that at least u have the option of taking your bully to work with you!

LynnA

Community Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis and Winston
Funny .. when I saw the title I went and got myself another cup of coffee whilst the screen loaded ... I was preparing for an essay!!!

Soooo jealous of you @LynnA that you can take your bully to work. I would do that with Bella if I could. Linus and Daddy not so much at the moment, they would be running all over the place like lunatics. But I think Bella would just curl up on a doggy bed and snore the hours away!!

I am very lucky, Otis does run around like a lunatic - my avatar photo is of him on the chair at work. Every chair is HIS and he goes from my secretary to my parts girl back and forth for attention - fights to stay awake and when we get home he is out like a light.

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
I'm retired now but was very fortunate to have my own business, an antique shop, and my Bulldogs went to work with me every day! Their job was to entertain kids and husbands while the mom shopped. They earned their kibble!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Isn't it the truth.... I so wish I could have a job where they were with me all day

AubreysMom

Community Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Millbrook, Alabama
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Aubrey (RIP 5-4-12), Aubie Shug (DOB 3-23-12)
I wish I could take Aubie to work with me every day, but she only comes once a week because my days are so hectic. She loves all the attention she gets from our residents at the assisted living and of course she loves to entertain them. Today I was trying to do exercises with them and Aubie at my feet on her leash.... she was rolling on her back on the floor, snorting, growling, nibbling my shoe, pushing off the couch and coffee table.... she gives them lots of chuckles and me lots of :blush2: . My boss is actually watching her for a week when we go on our cruise at the end of this month. She wants a bully but can't make the commitment with her schedule right now, so she sticks to baby sitting. Aubie loves her so it works out well.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.