JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Yesterday I came home from work, walked Izzy, played with her, fed her and even added a little cheese on her food. Then I went to run some errands for about 2 hours max. I decided to leave Izzy out of the crate since she has been proving to be a good girl.... WRONG>>>> and then this is what I found when I got back home...

:cursing:
View attachment 35092

Ohhh Myyyy Gawddd. I hope you know that I'm :laugh: with you even if you're not laughing. Wilson outgrew his eating the siding off the house thank goodness. Now he's moved onto eating other things but not the walls, LOL Oh man!!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I tried leaving Emma uncrated for an hour or two at a time recently....she tore up two dog beds in the short time I was gone. She stays crated still. She's only 1 though.

OP
Izzy's Mom

Izzy's Mom

Sep 25, 2012
Houston - TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Izzy
I have the VueZone set up so I'm always checking on them. I have found myself tapping on my phone telling them to stop. :D
Hahahah I would have to quit work if I had that...the way I'm paranoid and easily entertained by her I could watch her for hours!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Hahahah I would have to quit work if I had that...the way I'm paranoid and easily entertained by her I could watch her for hours!
At first I couldn't stop watching them either. Now I just pop in once or twice a day. I always miss the good stuff though, like when Emma moved her entire xpen with her in it 12' over to the two stairs going to the other room and escaped out the bottom....yep, I missed that by about 1/2 hour. :laugh:

AubreysMom

Community Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Millbrook, Alabama
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Aubrey (RIP 5-4-12), Aubie Shug (DOB 3-23-12)
O.M.G.!!!! :rofl: Luckily, the only thing Aubie's chewed up is one of my high heels and the wooden knob on my dresser that Aubrey started on when she was a pup. She stays out of her crate (she's almost 10 months) and does well. Of course, now that I said that she's going to eat something.... like my drywall!! LOL!

lapforbulldogs

Jan 13, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Raisin and Churchill
Whoa! I have an cockatoo that chewed a hole in the wall, but never a dog. All 4 of the bullies have chewed on my coffee table and when Bebe doesn't chew that I will repair it! If I can find the picture of Gypsy Rose's wall hole I will put it up.

porkysmamma

Jun 21, 2012
Warrensburg, New York
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Porkchop aka Porky
How could anyone be mad at that face????? I'm sorry about the wall but really have the bf look at those puppy eyes he won't be mad long lol!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gobronco

Dec 16, 2011
San Jose, Ca
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mila and Bruno
Mila likes eating drywall in the garage. She is nowhere near as talented as your pooch. Is your pooch available for my next demolition project? Looks like your pooch can remove drywall faster than me. Second thought, is Izzy related to Mila? They have the same facial structure.

Last edited:
OP
Izzy's Mom

Izzy's Mom

Sep 25, 2012
Houston - TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Izzy
Mac ate my wall last month too! Maybe we should set them up on a blind date seeing as how they have something in common.
Haha! We should!!! I can only imagine the damage if we left both our babies by themselves....

OP
Izzy's Mom

Izzy's Mom

Sep 25, 2012
Houston - TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Izzy
O.M.G.!!!! :rofl: Luckily, the only thing Aubie's chewed up is one of my high heels and the wooden knob on my dresser that Aubrey started on when she was a pup. She stays out of her crate (she's almost 10 months) and does well. Of course, now that I said that she's going to eat something.... like my drywall!! LOL!
That's exactly what happened to me... I was bragging about Izzy and how good of a dog she is....... And then BAAM it hit me in the face!

OP
Izzy's Mom

Izzy's Mom

Sep 25, 2012
Houston - TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Izzy
Mila likes eating drywall in the garage. She is nowhere near as talented as your pooch. Is your pooch available for my next demolition project? Looks like your pooch can remove drywall faster than me. Second thought, is Izzy related to Mila? They have the same facial structure.
We figure out last night her technique, she licks the wall until it gets soft and then she pushed with her paw :(
where did u get mila from? Izzy came from a breeder here in Texas, her dad doesn't live here (tank) but her mom belongs to the breeder.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.