Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to bully ownership, LOL, don't feel bad, mine have done the same thing, also chewed up a window ledge too. I'm getting pretty good at drywall repair and window seal repair also. In fact Jewel just chewed half of a hole in the wall in their room, the little turkey.

elearn

Bully lovin' gypsy
Community Veteran
Jul 31, 2012
Northern New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Herman
I honestly dont see the problem here???? Izzy didnt do anything wrong.

:rofl:

sorry, well at least its something that is fairly easily fixed

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
How in the world did that happen? It is a perfect circle and all the way through!! OMG!!! Never had a wall ate threw, but have had brand new dining room chair and a new chair for my living room with millions of teeth marks on the back legs, corner of my brand new area rug ate. WHILE I was sitting in the same room, little sneaker!!

Emily

Feb 2, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Debo
You are not alone! The drywall gets all stuck on his nose! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358294313.502259.jpg

Bulldogs are angels in fur coats

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:biglaugh:

We had Dobie pups do this 30 years ago..in a rental house..where we weren't supposed to have dogs! :eek: On the bright side..knowing how to repair drywall is a great thing to know!!

And..that pic is too dang cute!

Gunny B

Jul 19, 2012
Marysville, Wa
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunny Beaufort & Denali (Boxer)
Wow. I feel less bad about my boot Gunny destroyed yesterday in all of about 5 minutes.
4y8u9a3u.jpg

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Oh my love her little face , she looks so innocent lol. I had a Jack Russell who did the same thing as a puppy, she would scratch the drywall until there was a hole, and then she would eat it, she did eventually stop doing it when she got older , we just had to crate her when we went out. I think it's a pretty common thing for some dogs to do this. Don't be mad Mama. Look at her cute face, she's sorry

Tracy T

Community Veteran
Dec 8, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit
There's no way she chewed her way through that... her muzzle won't fit! She had to have used her paw to scratch and pull. My lord these dogs are too smart for their own good!

I am so sorry for your wall. Our bulldoggie chewed up the bathroom cabinets, door frame, and baseboards. :( He also nearly flooded the house once. We used to leave him in our bathroom, hence the chewed bits, but he also learned to jump up on the edge of the garden tub and push the lever to turn the water on. We came home to find the tub just nearly full to the rim. I can't imagine the damages if we'd been just ten minutes later! He got moved to a crate a week later.

seernod

Jan 2, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Henry and Frenchie named Willow
Oh my gosh this happened to us about 25years ago when we had Staffordshire Bullterrier pups and they all escaped to our daughters room right next door lol

OP
Izzy's Mom

Izzy's Mom

Sep 25, 2012
Houston - TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Izzy
OMG! Oddly enough, this isn't the first time I've heard of this happening with bullies... I am very sorry about your wall!

I was debating letting Tilly out of her crate for a bit while we're gone (she's 7 months now), but thanks to you, I'll wait until I'm sure she's done chewing.... hahahaha
Izzy has been left out before but I think this time she had a lot of energy... Which she used to carve my house! I would recommend draining Matilda's energy before you give her a chance to roam free :)

OP
Izzy's Mom

Izzy's Mom

Sep 25, 2012
Houston - TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Izzy
Oh man that is rather impressive and the pic is adorable how could you be mad at that face

Don't blame me it's my autocorrect "fixing" my bad Emglish
If I had bought the camera and had a answering machine I would be calling home and screaming at Izzy!!!!

ModernFemme

Arts'y bulldog farts'y
Community Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Remington (Remi)
Yesterday I came home from work, walked Izzy, played with her, fed her and even added a little cheese on her food. Then I went to run some errands for about 2 hours max. I decided to leave Izzy out of the crate since she has been proving to be a good girl.... WRONG>>>> and then this is what I found when I got back home...

:cursing:
View attachment 35092

JESUS!!!! WTF? Sorry, I realize this so isn't helpful. I say you should probably keep her crated for now.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online