Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
best of luck with him Leesa.... he is being sent to you for a reason.... :hug:

Thank you ... I've been trying to make up my mind if I should just go ahead and get him now or wait until after my son leaves, my parents will be here and a bunch of craziness with their 6 dogs (2 of which are iffy with friendliness) but I know he needs to be cared for, he is in terrible condition ... I just don't know if the added stress of a new home plus the craziness that will be going on is too much at one time!?!

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
best of luck with him Leesa.... he is being sent to you for a reason.... :hug:

Uh huh. What SHE said! :yes:

Thank you ... I've been trying to make up my mind if I should just go ahead and get him now or wait until after my son leaves, my parents will be here and a bunch of craziness with their 6 dogs (2 of which are iffy with friendliness) but I know he needs to be cared for, he is in terrible condition ... I just don't know if the added stress of a new home plus the craziness that will be going on is too much at one time!?!

You've got a lot going on right now...if you can wait, I would. If the other six dogs were pretty balanced, it would be a wonderful thing for him. NOT being the sole focus of attention and just "being a dog" in a big pack of dogs would probably do wonders for him. Since you don't know what his specific issues are, chaos could bring out the worst him him --- and you don't want that.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
You've got a lot going on right now...if you can wait, I would. If the other six dogs were pretty balanced, it would be a wonderful thing for him. NOT being the sole focus of attention and just "being a dog" in a big pack of dogs would probably do wonders for him. Since you don't know what his specific issues are, chaos could bring out the worst him him --- and you don't want that.

^^^ I could not agree more.... wait - it will be best for all involved.

Tooleysmom

Community Veteran
Mar 24, 2012
Winnipeg Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Tallulah and Buster
I would wait too. He has waited this long and as soon as he is welcomed into your loving home he will begin to put everything else behind him. Bless you Leesa. This poor little guy sure needs you. I look forward to updates and watching him flourish under your care. Please give that little Bully a big hug from Miss Tallulah and me. Good luck with the family!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.