Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
Meet my new foster:

attachment.php

He is a little rough around the edges right now, Laura thinks he is between 1 or 2, still a young boy and needs to gain some weight and get some quality food in him and get his skin allergy problems some relief etc but it is all something that can be accomplished! I don't have much more information on him as of yet, I just got the email on him last night and he won't be with me for 12 days, my Son is leaving for boot camp in 12 days and we have a ton of family things going on and my parents 6 dogs coming to visit and stay with us and I don't want to stress him out with their crazy dogs! So I will pick him up the day after my son leaves ... it will keep me busy so I don't get all sad and depressed ... thinking it's perfect timing!!

Will give more info as I get it :)

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Leesa! He's adorable. Refresh my memory, is Laura the same lady who handled the fostering of Chance and Destiny? That little boy looks like he can use a lot of loving and I know you are just the one to help him.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Good on you Leesa, well he will get all the pampering he needs from you and no doubt a lot more than that. :2thumbs:

OP
bulldogs4me

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
Leesa! He's adorable. Refresh my memory, is Laura the same lady who handled the fostering of Chance and Destiny? That little boy looks like he can use a lot of loving and I know you are just the one to help him.

Yes, same person ... Laura has Destiny still but she is searching for a great home for her. Tank (aka Chance) found his forever home already and is doing really well, though he is pushing his boundaries a little with them and through regular emails I am trying to help them along.

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Oh my, look at that mug. I just wanna give him a BIG hug.
It's really great that you're doing it again, and yeah- he's definitely going to keep ya busy.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Awww looks at that sweet boy, he looks so sad though, he needs some lovin'.

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
He is so cute! He needs you! Im glad you have something to keep you busy and to sink some time into so the time away from your son will go faster!

OP
bulldogs4me

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
Awww looks at that sweet boy, he looks so sad though, he needs some lovin'.

he does look really sad but hopefully I can make him a happier little guy while he waits for his forever home :)

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Lucky boy to have you, you will make him happy and healthy again. He looks so sad, give him a hug for me

OP
bulldogs4me

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
Lucky boy to have you, you will make him happy and healthy again. He looks so sad, give him a hug for me

He will be with me in 12 days ... possibly a little sooner depending on family events etc but I will for sure pick him up the day after my son leaves for boot camp because everyone will be going home and it will be just me and the doggies so bringing in a foster will keep me busy and my mind off of being too sad! But soon as he gets here I will give him hugs from you :)

OP
bulldogs4me

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
He is so cute! He needs you! Im glad you have something to keep you busy and to sink some time into so the time away from your son will go faster!

I can't wait to see how cute he is when his hair starts going back and he isn't so skinny ... will be good to watch him get better!

OP
bulldogs4me

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
Good on you Leesa, well he will get all the pampering he needs from you and no doubt a lot more than that. :2thumbs:

Lots of pampering and training in his very near future ... plus lots of good healthy food!!

OP
bulldogs4me

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
Oh my, look at that mug. I just wanna give him a BIG hug.
It's really great that you're doing it again, and yeah- he's definitely going to keep ya busy.

The rescue he is in is not a bulldog rescue so I am going to try and help as I can when they get bulldogs in so they can get the proper care and attention they need ... it's the least I can do, since my fur-babies bring me such joy!!!

Tracy T

Community Veteran
Dec 8, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit
Good luck with him. He looks like he's going to bring a lot of experience to the table. He's a handsome dog, but he does look so very sad. I think, when he gets there, he should have a hug from me and Winston, too.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
best of luck with him Leesa.... he is being sent to you for a reason.... :hug:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online