Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
We are $109 away from ordering the SEO software that will bring more bulldog lovers and owners with search engine friendly URLs. This software will help more people find English Bulldog News who are searching for answers to their bulldog questions, searching for a bulldog to join their home, or even searching for "Where to find sour pickles". :w00t:

We will be offering 3 prizes in this raffle. For each $2.50 donated towards the purchase of this software, you will receive 1 raffle ticket. This raffle will end on 10-15-10 if the goal of $109 has been met, otherwise it will close once we reach that goal. For those who have already donated, your donations will already be turned into raffle tickets.

***Update: We are going to do the raffle on Monday, October 18th even if the goal is not reached.

To make this even more fun, I will video the drawings for the raffle. The raffle tickets will be drawn by an unbiased third party, my 2 year old son, Bryce. :D

To get your raffle ticket, please visit the Home page http://www.englishbulldognews.com and look for the "Chip In" box below the follow us links to youtube, twitter, facebook and myspace.

Libra926 is in the process of creating cards with her wonderful and amazing photography. She has offered to donate the set of 10 Birthday cards she created to help us reach our goal. We also have a set of the "Animal Rescue Adopt a Shelter Pet" stamps, and an Don't Shop Adopt T-shirt availabe in Small, Medium or X-Large up for this raffle.

Here is photos of the available prizes:

Animal Rescue Adopt a Shelter Pet Stamps, sheet of 20

576040_300x300.jpg

Set of 10 Happy Birthday Cards featuring Orion:

FRONT OF CARD:
95843412.jpg

Inside of card (TOP)
62205601.jpg

Inside of card:
33328350.jpg

And the "Don't Shop Adopt" T-shirt in Small, Medium or XLarge
(sorry I am out of Large size)

imag045.jpg

n2.jpg

Last edited:
OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The chip in raffle event has begun! Thank you in advance for your participation :D

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Ooooooooooooooo..... I only just saw this post but I chipped in this morning! I was waiting for pay day! :up:

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Awesome thank you all!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I just want to say something to support this ...... I could have gone to any shop and bought books to teach me about the English Bulldog breed. I'm sure I would have read the book and learnt alot.

However, I found this site and it has SO totally re-educated and helped me on a lot of things that to chip in for something that will help this website will still NEVER equal the value of information that I have learnt from all of you who take part in this website.

To me .... donating to help this site is a no-brainer!

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Have you entered the drawing? It's going until the 15th (as long as we meet the $109 dollar mark) if not, it will continue until the goal is met. We need about 20.00 more dollars! Are you in? We have some great prizes and your name can be entered for just a $2.50 donation. If you are able, show your support. Lisa appreciates all the verbal support you give also, so either way, she's thankful.

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
***Update: We are going to do the raffle on Monday, October 18th even if the goal is not reached.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online