JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Oh my goodness, the extra weight is going to be so hard to bear, she's is beautiful! :heart: I got both Wilson and Emma right at 8 weeks, I sure enjoyed that puppy breath while it lasted. :luv:

I had two puppies at one time (Wilson and Jack) and all I have to say is OH MY!! :bigeyes: It was wonderful and so tiring at the same time. I would do it all over again if I wasn't working, lol. Maybe your he will cave once he see the other.

OP
N

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
@dalmatina38 OMG, huge congrats on the new grandbaby that's coming tomorrow. wow! you're going to a very busy lady these next few weeks..lol
@LynnA Thank you. He looks like a muffin to me.. lol
@kazzy220. Yep, he's coming. I'm still kind of undecided myself though. Just hoping the puppy cuteness doesn't deter us from reality. lol
[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] That's exactly my fear. We both work full time. I'll be working from home 4 days a week for the first few months after we get him, but still- I'm scared of how tired I'll be with just one, but two.. :eek: On the other hand, even though we already have a dog walker lined up who'll come twice a day to play and walk him, it's not the same as having another bully for him to play with. Tough decision.

Oh.. and I received updated pics of him now at 6 weeks. It's amazing how fast and how much they change at this age.

Last edited:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.