Hello Everyone.

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
I remember seeing the VET paper and don't recall seeing that. I saw what the vet put for comments for the puppy. I saw the signature of the vet. I will definitely will take it to the vet. I'm very excited.
I should see in the paper atleast 2-3 shots on the puppy correct? I only saw a paper from the VET but saw no vaccine certification attached to the paper he showed me.

This is how I had conducted the sale of my pups and also pups I had purchased in the past. I live in the state of PA

yes the puppy should have at least 2 vaccines so far and worming's

OP
luis323

luis323

Jan 15, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Coco Chanel
This is how I had conducted the sale of my pups and also pups I had purchased in the past. I live in the state of PA

yes the puppy should have at least 2 vaccines so far and worming's

Ok sounds good. I will definitely look into that more.

gobronco

Dec 16, 2011
San Jose, Ca
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mila and Bruno
Like others the warning signs are going off. The breeders, we got our bulldogs from, always seemed to Be interviewing us to Make sure their puppies were going to the right home. We always met at their house. On the other hand if everything checks out, that is one cute Bully. Wishing you the best in your search for your puppy. They are worth the effort.

OP
luis323

luis323

Jan 15, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Coco Chanel
Like others the warning signs are going off. The breeders, we got our bulldogs from, always seemed to Be interviewing us to Make sure their puppies were going to the right home. We always met at their house. On the other hand if everything checks out, that is one cute Bully. Wishing you the best in your search for your puppy. They are worth the effort.

Thanks! I appreciate everyone help and advice!

Hstead

Nov 14, 2012
Ironton OH
Bulldog(s) Names
Spielman (RIP) Bolt
When we bought ours, the breeder was very much interested in us and where the dog would be going. We always went to their house and they had six bulldogs, two liters of pups, and all lived in the house or the very nice building they built for just the dogs, indoors, heated and cooled, basically a barn. They rotated three in the house and three in the barn because all six in the house with two litters of pups was too much they said. The house was modest in size. We got to play with the sire and the dam, both were very gentle and friendly. I would worry about a breeder that wouldn't invite you to the house. I had one of the eight breeders I contacted that wanted me to wait a week before she would "arrange and appointment" and even then nothing was certain, and I eliminated her quickly. The other seven were all eager for me to come see the pups in their environment.

OP
luis323

luis323

Jan 15, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Coco Chanel
When we bought ours, the breeder was very much interested in us and where the dog would be going. We always went to their house and they had six bulldogs, two liters of pups, and all lived in the house or the very nice building they built for just the dogs, indoors, heated and cooled, basically a barn. They rotated three in the house and three in the barn because all six in the house with two litters of pups was too much they said. The house was modest in size. We got to play with the sire and the dam, both were very gentle and friendly. I would worry about a breeder that wouldn't invite you to the house. I had one of the eight breeders I contacted that wanted me to wait a week before she would "arrange and appointment" and even then nothing was certain, and I eliminated her quickly. The other seven were all eager for me to come see the pups in their environment.

I will def keep that in the mind. Hope all goes well for me on Friday!

Jackieshoes

Sep 30, 2012
Mississippi
Bulldog(s) Names
Dexter
Are you new to the area? Ask around or read some reviews on the vet. Go with your gut feeling in things like that. Ask the techs if you can do so inconspicuously. I was really close with our vet until he moved but like my new one as well. Since bullies are known for health issues, we spend a lot of time (and money!) at a vet office and I actually became VERY close with the staff and they tend to pay more attention and don't mind helping you out, etc. just be extra observant and make sure, ya know?

Anyway, the whole point of my rant. Try & get to know the kennel techs too or ask them. If he goes with you, see how they react to him and interact with him.

OP
luis323

luis323

Jan 15, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Coco Chanel
HEY GUYS!! I got great news!!! I got her today!! Everything went well as planned!!!!
I will be uploading pics more soon. Also.What color do you think she is ?

Brindle and white?
or Fawn Bridle & white?

Tracy T

Community Veteran
Dec 8, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit
Congratulations on your new baby! Eagerly awaiting those photos- you'll be taking a lot when she isn't trying to eat your fingers...

And now, regardless of the breeder quality, you've got a little puppy that you will love and adore and spoil rotten for the rest of her life. :) Squeee!

OP
luis323

luis323

Jan 15, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Coco Chanel
Congratulations on your new baby! Eagerly awaiting those photos- you'll be taking a lot when she isn't trying to eat your fingers...

And now, regardless of the breeder quality, you've got a little puppy that you will love and adore and spoil rotten for the rest of her life. :) Squeee!

Thank you!! I am so excited. She is so energetic!! and loveable!! She follows me around everywhere ! Haha I know!!
Ofcourse! She just wants to be with me and my wife. lol

I got question. What color do you think she is?

Tracy T

Community Veteran
Dec 8, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
I would say Fawn-brindled and Piebald. The fawn is the light yellowy colour, brindle is the black stripes in the fawn area, and piebald means she has white patches on her.

She could be purple polkadotted and still be lovely.

OP
luis323

luis323

Jan 15, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Coco Chanel
I would say Fawn-brindled and Piebald. The fawn is the light yellowy colour, brindle is the black stripes in the fawn area, and piebald means she has white patches on her.

She could be purple polkadotted and still be lovely.

Aww thank you. Shes been so active for the past 30 minutes. She is now relaxing.
I'm looking at the AKC papers.
It has Brindle and White.
Fawn
Fawn and white
fawn n bridle n white
grey brindle
red
red n white
red brindle
red brindle n white -
It has nothing for that - Fawn-brindled and Piebald.

OP
luis323

luis323

Jan 15, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Coco Chanel
Im taking her to the Vet Monday Morning. I already have the appointment :).

Tracy T

Community Veteran
Dec 8, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Fawn Brindle and White then- that's all that the piebald means. She's got a white face and paws. :)

OP
luis323

luis323

Jan 15, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Coco Chanel
Ahh ok. Thanks! She is so adorable. My wife fell in love with her. She is a big bundle of joy.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.