snorting and salmon do not mix

LisaRN

New member
Joined
Apr 24, 2010
Messages
1,030
Reaction score
39
Location
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
this evening we had salmon steaks and of course, you know who :bully: was right there staring at my husband and I. I had about 1/3 of it left and I picked it up to give to the little stinker and he did one of those "snorts" that he makes when he's eating or about to eat and well, we all know how flaky salmon is. I had salmon ALL OVER me!! Then, he proceeded to jump on me to lick it off my clothes and the chair, still snorting! And for all my facebook friends.. this was AFTER he licked the last of the cherry licorice I had in my hand! :angry:
 
You go Chester! Wooohoooo! (That's from Vegas, not me)
 
HAHA he sounds like Beefy!! He is starting to steal food:angry: and his accomplice my 3 yr old.:whistle:
 
Aaaah, my daily Chesterism. I think Chester needs his own facebook profile. :D
 
thats great did you ever get to eat any of that licorice or did he get every inch?
 
thats great did you ever get to eat any of that licorice or did he get every inch?

Well... I rinsed it off and ate it!!! LOL!!! It was the last of it and OMG..I was craving it! :o
 
haha ya thats usually how it works he wouldnt have even tried to lick it if there was some more left lol
 
There's manners.....and then there's English Bulldogs. As a culture we are soo uptight about the politeness issue that I'm amazed the Bulldog ever got the prefix 'English' :o
 
There's manners.....and then there's English Bulldogs. As a culture we are soo uptight about the politeness issue that I'm amazed the Bulldog ever got the prefix 'English' :o


LOL ......... so true. Although the stubborness may come from the english culture .....
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top