Considering getting pet insurance ...

Ann Farley Hamilton

Jul 21, 2010
Brookline, NH
Bulldog(s) Names
Hamilton's Irish Mack we call him Mack and Blossom
I have always had a wellness plan on Mack and am now starting a major medical plan for him, I went to pet insurance review.com and looked at all the plans. Healthy Paws is one to look at it you can get different coverages that will cover congenital things like cherry eye and things like that. Also I like it because you pick the cap per incident and things like that it also covers accidents, illness and you can add wellness coverage. Great web site it list all Co. and customer feed back right in front of you.

Gene_the demon

Oct 22, 2010
El Paso, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Gene "The Demon"
Ok well sorry for reviving an old thread but does anyone have any experience with "eukanuba" insurance?? i just went to their website and got a quote and for the VPI Major Medical Plan that pretty much covers everything, with a deductible of 500 it would be $21.10 per month. Also says "annual maximum benefits of $14,000" anyone know about all this stuff?? im confused right now :confused:

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
I am not one to ask since I am bad and have no insurance yet either. :whistle: Dont apologize for bumping an old thread. Please do! We have so many newer members on here everyday that for a lot of members, these arent old topics. Discuss away! :D

OP
izstigspunks

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Sorry, not much help here either since I'm up north. But $21 seems like a bargain if it covers everything. I pay $62 for a plan that's max $2500/year for illnesses with a $100 deductible and 20% co-insurance. I must say you guys down south have a lot cheaper stuff!

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
We just switched Orion from VPI to trupanion...because they will cover Vegas..VPI denied him. So, now I pay a little over 100 a month (no deductible!!!!) for both by babies! I'm so excited about Vegas being covered. He needs it. Although they won't cover his epilepsy...I'm fine with that!

Most Reactions