who's your bully / bullies' favourite? lol

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
My bf seems to discipline Stig more than me. For example, last nite, he finally learned to get on the couch himself. But seeing as it's our only couch, my bf didn't want him to go on there, so he put him back on the floor with a 'stern' voice. Stig didn't like that very much, left the room and went in his crate. lol. I guess he's starting his bully personality is starting to show. :p

I think he prefers me more because I'm always the one giving him treats and food. Plus my 'stern' voice consists of me laughing so he thinks its just playtime. :whistle: He's never actually walked out on me before. :lol:

gatorfan85

Mar 24, 2010
Orange Park,FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr.Beefy
Mr.Beefy doesnt really have a favorite...his favorite is time sensitive and according to needs. For food I am his favorite, playing and ruff housing my 10yr old and wrinkle rubs is my 3yr old. He plays the field..:up:

lgonz010

Sep 23, 2010
Riverside, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunny
Gunny loves me because i'm his mommy and I always give in to what he wants/needs. But my boyfriend is the one that disciplines him and Gunny knows to listen to him. But overall, my bf and Gunny are best friends. They have a special bond and he just loves to lay on top of him. I get jealous at times when Gunny doesn't want to lay on me but then again I can't breathe when he does. I've come to realize these two were made for each other and they are the same in so many ways. I :heart::heart::heart: my little family, even if Gunny loves his daddy more =)
0d8bddb7.jpg

gatorfan85

Mar 24, 2010
Orange Park,FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr.Beefy
gunny loves me because i'm his mommy and i always give in to what he wants/needs. But my boyfriend is the one that disciplines him and gunny knows to listen to him. But overall, my bf and gunny are best friends. They have a special bond and he just loves to lay on top of him. I get jealous at times when gunny doesn't want to lay on me but then again i can't breathe when he does. I've come to realize these two were made for each other and they are the same in so many ways. I :heart::heart::heart: my little family, even if gunny loves his daddy more =)
0d8bddb7.jpg

awww i luv the pic!!!!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
My boys are SUCH mamas boys and will follow me anywhere. Cutty gets super excited when daddy gets home from work and wants to play but otherwise he is all mine. I feed and also am the boss who busts them all day too since I stay at home with them so I think I am the pack leader more. Funny cuz they wont go to bed without me and when I get up, even if daddy is still in bed they get up with me 99.9% of the time. Even if I cant sleep and I get up in the middle of the night they will get up an follow me and lay with me in the living room. :)

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Mine are mommy's babies, but Molly seems to really have a thing for Chip. I think she even has depression when he is not home. :(

But overall, I would say the babies. Cuz they play with them, they are like part of the pack. LOL

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
Gertie and Ida are Mommy's girls, for sure! But I'm out-of-town currently, so my husband has been giving me a hard time, saying they don't miss me, they only love him now. But I know that's not true!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Vegas is definately a momma's boy, he follows my every step, even into the bathroom where he uses my pulled down pants for a hammock for his chin. :eek: He can be passed out in his crate and if I leave the room he is right behind me, right now as I am typing he has his chin on my leg. Joe my husband is definately the one that corrects him, and I get mad at Joe for doing so. I use the phrase "he is just a puppy" (he is 15 months old) and Joe keeps telling me that he will ALWAYS be a puppy to me, and he needs to learn some manners!! We NEVER hit/spank him, but he does get a stern talking to, or at times put on his side until the bad behaviors subside, again all Joe. And I wonder why he is a momma's boy?? :eek:

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
My bf seems to discipline Stig more than me.
[MENTION=1209]savemejeebus[/MENTION]

I had to read that twice. I thought your boyfriend was disciplining you both. You naughty girl! Then I realized how you meant it!
Vegas plays the field. He gets different stuff from us both. Orion tends to favor me over Mark when we both are home....but she's cuddling with Mark up until I do get home.

Last edited:

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
lex is totally a mommas boy jeff always call him a "well not sure if i can say this" another word starts w a T lol.... one day i was on my way home from work and jeff had texted me tellin me that he told lex that momma was fixin to be home, when i was "10 mins away" and lex walked over by the gate and just sat waiting till i finally made it... needless to say jeff thought it was funny he waited that long but i told him next time make sure im a little closer

OP
izstigspunks

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION]

:bust: ... you got me! ;)

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Abby and Bella are both my babies. They will even defend their location on my lap. Bella does however love her Bubba. Every morning she gets up and walks to his room looking for him. If he is home and I am not, she is by his side!!!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.