I love this picture!

reallyrob

Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2010
Southern Illinois/Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Princess Alberta (Bertie) Barkghesi
I was online earlier and saw this and thought it was so cute!!!!!! You know how everyone always says oh your dog is so cute! or is that a pitbull? I had one kid awhile back ask if my dog was a pig...they actually had never seen a real pig, jusy cartoon pics and this day they had heard Bertie snorting, so the little kid wasn't sure!
Well tonight I see this picture online and it just cracked me up!!!!!! Too funny!!!
:clap2:
:p
:D

6099_468636479860448_35385978_n.jpg

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
That's hilarious. What a cute pig picture. I love pigs too, I watched Charlottes Web with my Grandson at Christmas time, love that story

OP
reallyrob

reallyrob

Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
I love pigs! When I was little, my grandma on my mom's side raised pigs and hogs! I always wanted a pig like Arnold from Green Acres! LOL
My grandma always bred English Bulldogs back in the day...it seems like it was 100 years ago, but was in the 70's. How time flies!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
I love pigs too..my sister used to have pot bellies that lived in her house like dogs! Those dang things were sooo smart! Whenever her phone rang,,they would run to the kitchen and open cabinets looking for food. Figured out she was distracted when on the phone! :ROFL:

OP
reallyrob

reallyrob

Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
I love pigs too..my sister used to have pot bellies that lived in her house like dogs! Those dang things were sooo smart! Whenever her phone rang,,they would run to the kitchen and open cabinets looking for food. Figured out she was distracted when on the phone! :ROFL:

I had a friend that had a pot belly pig named Roxy! He got sued by the city and had to get rid of it, cause it was considered a farm animal. That pig was so smart!!!!

Tracy T

Community Veteran
Dec 8, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit
What an awesome way to start my day, lol! Thank you!

We do call ours a little bull-pig sometimes, or I like calling him Piglet. He also gets called bull-a-potamus, bull-nocerous, and our ginger cat gets called bull-cat frequently because he acts very much like a bulldog at times. Not only do owners look like their pets, or pets start to act like their humans, but pets can start to act like each other, too.

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
This little piggy went to the market, this little piggy stayed home, this little piggy had beef stew, and this little piggy had none, and this little piggy went weeee weee weee all the home.

I love piggies too. :hmm: wonder what hubs would say if I brought one home ? :faint:

Tooleysmom

Community Veteran
Mar 24, 2012
Winnipeg Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Tallulah and Buster
Love the pic! Piggies are SO cute and SO smart! Miss Tallulah snuffles like a pig (LOUD deep snorts) when she roots around in the snow outside and looks just like a little potbelly scurrying around looking for smells. Cracks me up! So adoraBull. Call her my little "snuffaluffagus piggy bull baby".

hnhammond

Aug 20, 2012
Los Angeles, CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda (Tilly)
People really ask if a bulldog is a pitbull? That's funny....:ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

That has happened to me several times!! Several months ago, a woman stopped me and asked what Matilda was. I said, "An English Bulldog." She said, "Oh! A pitbull!" And I said, "No, pitbulls are different, she's a bulldog." And she goes, "Oh! Yeah! Bulldog! Like this!" And takes out her phone, and shows me a picture... of a pitbull. And I was like, "NO, THAT is a pitbull. THIS is a bulldog." It was a frustrating conversation - and I love pitbulls! Matilda just doesn't look like one! hahaha

And back to the topic, we always call Tilly piggy, piglet, or Miss Piggy. She snorts a lot. And always has her pink piggy tummy exposed. hahaha

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online