Funny story about bulldog farts :)

porkysmamma

Jun 21, 2012
Warrensburg, New York
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Porkchop aka Porky
Never really had to worry about gas as porky hasn't been a very gasy bully lol. Since the change too bb grain free n homemade treats/string cheese she's had extremely horrid gas I mean it clears rooms lol!!!!!! Well the fiancé is being a pain about her treats (can she have this, or this what about this) n telling me I'm starving her (she's farrrrrr from starving) she has her sweet potato chews, meatballs, string cheese, n cream cheese for her kong bone she's fine!!!!!! Well he still insists on harassing me n trying to sneak her treats (I hide them all now muhahah) so she just gets in his lap to cuddle n the next thing I know he's gagging so much he almost pukes :D she farted on his lap tehe that's karma for giving mommy a hard time!!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Never really had to worry about gas as porky hasn't been a very gasy bully lol. Since the change too bb grain free n homemade treats/string cheese she's had extremely horrid gas I mean it clears rooms lol!!!!!! Well the fiancé is being a pain about her treats (can she have this, or this what about this) n telling me I'm starving her (she's farrrrrr from starving) she has her sweet potato chews, meatballs, string cheese, n cream cheese for her kong bone she's fine!!!!!! Well he still insists on harassing me n trying to sneak her treats (I hide them all now muhahah) so she just gets in his lap to cuddle n the next thing I know he's gagging so much he almost pukes :D she farted on his lap tehe that's karma for giving mommy a hard time!!!!!!!!

Yaaayyyyyy

Tkelley

Oct 15, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lady Guinevere, Little Be
Too funny! I hear Guinevere fart all the time. Apparently they are stink bombs, but I have no sense of smell. So I just watch everyone's reaction!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Too funny, that will teach him

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Tell him if he is sneaking her treats you don't know about it is possible that's why her gas has gotten worse too.

reallyrob

Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2010
Southern Illinois/Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Princess Alberta (Bertie) Barkghesi
When Bertie starts farting, she will look at you and act all innocent and pretend she is sleeping. If you start talking about it, she will hide her face and pretend she isn't there! It's so funny!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
That's hilarious. Our 2 always fart when we get in the car, and we just gag, gotta stick our heads out the window, especially when they both get going.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
That is hilarious! Karma....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk :)

OP
porkysmamma

porkysmamma

Jun 21, 2012
Warrensburg, New York
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Porkchop aka Porky
Yeah he's a pain in my a$$ lol but I think ill keep him!!!!! He doesn't understand the allergy thing n he feels bad bcuz she always had a ton of treats (n also weighed almost 70 lbs at 11 months) but I bought him string cheese last night as their "special" snack only he's allowed to give her!!!!!! The best part is though this morning I was in the shower n I heard him coughing n gagging so when I was done I opened our bedroom door n she's standing on his chest wiggling her butt n the room smells like her farts lol but I can deal with gasy porky as long as she's healthy n I removed all her old yucky treats n gave them to a friend lol!!! So no temptation to give them to her!!!!!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.