Official Fur-ever Home for Tank (aka Chance)

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
Well it's official, he has his forever home and a family that will not only adore and love him but will give him the best possible life ... it was bitter sweet for me because I could see the instant love and Tank went straight to them as if he knew this was his family. I'm not as sad as I thought I would be, I was able to walk away knowing he would be completely loved and taken care of so it was a content feeling in my heart. I will miss him and all the silly things he would do but I can smile knowing that he will be in his forever home and won't have to bounce around anymore!

attachment.php

:cheers2: Cheers to a happy ending! His new family plan to join EBN and keep us all updated on how Tank is doing! :clap2:

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Yay! So happy for "Tank-ing a Chance". That's exactly what you did from start to finish. You took a chance and gave Tank a new beginning. Kudos to you!!

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Leesa, that's wonderful news. You gave Chance the chance he deserved. You showed him what true, unconditional love is all about. He looks great in that picture, btw. I wish Chance, now Tank, the very best life has to offer. He deserves that and so much more. Great job [MENTION=6189]bulldogs4me[/MENTION] !!

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Just brought a huge smile to my face :D

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
I'm smiling over here too! That's great news...way to go!

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
[MENTION=6189]bulldogs4me[/MENTION]-great job! So happy for tank!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I'm smiling over here ... and I have a little tear in my eye too. :up:

Tooleysmom

Community Veteran
Mar 24, 2012
Winnipeg Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Tallulah and Buster
There is something just so right about that photo you posted. It feels so perfect somehow looking at that pic. As if this is the way it was meant to turn out. You really did everything right. And you have great strength as well as great love. AND we get to keep connected to Tank/aka Chance with his new Bully parents. One chapter closes and another opens...

Tracy T

Community Veteran
Dec 8, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit
It's so nice to know that Chance finally has a home where he will be permanently. I know his time with you was short, but when he was with you he was loved and cared for the way a bulldoggie should be. You showed him how we humans should treat him, and he will never forget that. And hopefully, you will still have some contact with him. Your little baby is all growed up and has left the nest!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
What a great outcome.... great job and best of luck with the next one -- hee hee hee

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Yes...good job...you gave him his wings.

They do look like a family and your heart's ease proves it.

Here's a hug from me & Brutus...good job, Mom!
:hug2:

mc68mc

Sep 11, 2012
Columbia Mo area
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
April aka Big Smoochie or Smoocha - Libre'
What a wonderful thing it is to see Chance given a new start - it was a foster done from your heart - I bet it was very hard to let him go with his new family but think of all the joy he will give to his new Mom and Pop and i look forward to meeting his new adoptee"s on EBN -you are a HERO in my book !!!!!!!!!

Most Reactions