Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
I was wondering if a cold can be passed to your dog. I caught my Grandsons' cold, nose is a faucet, scratchy throat, coughing up a lung, no fever. A it possible to give my cold to Dozer and Blossom? I don't want them getting sick.

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
c87415e683a1546c51029421285bcfcfd65b9ebc.jpg
Q: Can a dog catch a human cold?

A: Answer. no, i have had a cold and done all my research and no they can't because our bodies do not work the same. Read More »
Source: wiki.answers.com

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
As you can see from the other post you can not pass it on the them. But I just wanted to say hope you feel better soon. Bully kisses do help you feel better though.

OP
Vikinggirl

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Oh good , I wasn't sure, I thought I had read on here that some dogs had gotten the flu or bug from owners, so wasn't sure if colds could be passed too. Otherwise I wouldn't have handled their food and water, and let my husband do it. That's good to, know, so I can just cuddle and snuggle. Thanks for the well wishes, it's not really that bad sickness wise. I'm not feeling flat out or I'll, just mostly a scratchy throat, that makes my throat constantly tickle and I'm coughing like crazy. That's the worst, especially when sleeping, or should I say not sleeping, and my nose is like a faucet. It's just a virus, so hopefully will go away soon. The cough is the worst of it.

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
This was a good question I thought some things we could pass but good to know! Hope you get feeling better soon!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.