Feed Store Operator Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Tracy Edwards Thompson
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Overbite?

I agree with the above. The stupid, nosy lady needs a good slapping. That's one of the things I really love about our bulldogs, no two ever really look alike! I grew up with golden retrievers, and while there is enough variety to differentiate a dog, they all look the same. Our beautiful bulldogs are just DIFFERENT all over, and are just that much more beautiful because of it.

Don't let stupid people get in the way of having a great day with your doggie. They're the ones who should leave feeling bad, not you, because a public display of stupidity and/or idiocy just deserves to be punished.

Hug your Gypsy from me and Winston, and rest assured that she's beautiful.

Proud Mother of Winston Biscuit since October 30, 2010.

Real Name
    Hans Gruber
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bacon
    Likes (Received)

The Lady is right, which is why Bacon is perfect, no overbite (or under bite if you have a brain)and whatever else she said was wrong Bacon doesn't have that.
    What is wrong with people this lady seriously needed a good Don't sweat it at all

hehe fun with emoticons I never get to use :-)

Bulldog(s) Names
    Tonka
    Likes (Received)

It's funny what people will say when jealousy rears its ugly head! First of all, it's an UNDERBITE that EBD's get, which she should know. An overbite is what "buck" teeth look like. Why can't we go back to the days of our youth where we were taught "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all."

Feed Store Operator
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Duchess
    Likes (Received)

The lady should keep her opinion to herself and what she is basing her opinion off is the akc breed standard. An overly exaggerated under biter is considered a fault. Who cares if it doesn't effect the dog negatively and your not gonna show the dog. People are sooo ignorant! I had a lady tell me my girl wasn't even a bulldog because she is a brindle and she must be a mixed breed because she had never seen a brindle before! I started laughing and walked away!

Country
    usa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Gypsy
    Likes (Received)

HAHAHA YALL MADE ME LAUGH I TOTALLY AGREE!!! FIRST SHE THOUGHT MY DOGS HAD PINK NOSES AND WERE NOT TURNING BLACK AND THAT THEY WEREN'T TRUE EB, THEN SHE SAID CAUSE I QUOTE HER "OVERBITE" IS SO EXCESSIVE SHE PROB HAS SPINA BIFIDA. WHAT AN IDIOT!!!! OH MAN YALL MADE MY DAY!!! THANKS AND GYPSY LOVED ALL THE HUGS FROM YALL AND YES SHES A WONDERFUL MOMMY

Bully lovin' movie buff Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Jenni
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lola and Lucy
    Likes (Received)

People are just so rude sometimes! The nerve of some people!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads