Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Orion has done it again. She had stinky bear out and was throwing him around then chasing and pouncing on him. Well, of course that is gonna peak Vegas's interest and he's gonna grab onto Stinky's leg and a tug game will happen. Since Orion's teddy bear is a high quality bear (not!!) stinky won't last past a couple of bulldog tugs. So, I took it from her and I put it into her kennel and shut and locked the door. The little stinker started pawing at her kennel and she unlatched it! SHE UNLATCHED IT! And she pulled stinky back out. So, Vegas springs her from one of her kennels and she can spring Stinky out of the other.

gatorfan85

Mar 24, 2010
Orange Park,FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr.Beefy
Orion has done it again. She had stinky bear out and was throwing him around then chasing and pouncing on him. Well, of course that is gonna peak Vegas's interest and he's gonna grab onto Stinky's leg and a tug game will happen. Since Orion's teddy bear is a high quality bear (not!!) stinky won't last past a couple of bulldog tugs. So, I took it from her and I put it into her kennel and shut and locked the door. The little stinker started pawing at her kennel and she unlatched it! SHE UNLATCHED IT! And she pulled stinky back out. So, Vegas springs her from one of her kennels and she can spring Stinky out of the other.
Wow Orion is really a card. I never get tired of reading about her antics

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
You know one night in the middle of the night I heard (nearby) noises. So I got up to investigate- I figured it was one of the doggies but not sure what was going on. And there is Tidus, in the kitchen, pushing around a pan lid that the babies where playing with. So I figured- okay, I must not have latched the crate properly. Put him back to bed, and then- I hear these loud noises like someone is banging on the wall, and next I hear the pitter-patter of Tidus's feet running through the house. Needless to say- he figured out how to open the crate!!!! So I had to switch him with his sis who has a different latch. Who knows how long this will take for him to figure it out.

I tried to video tape him breaking out the next day, but my camera died right before the actual bust out. :(

gatorfan85

Mar 24, 2010
Orange Park,FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr.Beefy
I'm sure I have said it before but Mr.Beefy will "breakout" of his crate. The second day he was here I crated him to go to the store and came back to find him by the door.He has pulled the front off of the crate and gotten thru it. How this 70lb clumsy boy squeezed thru there i dont know but he has done it everytime NO FAIL and it sounds like someone is slamming the walls trying to break them down because he grips the wire with his teeth and pulls until he can get out. So Mr. Beefy does not get crated.

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Orion's other kennel had a knob ontop that you pull upward to lift the pin. Vegas grabs the knob in his mouth and uses his teeth to slide it upwards. Needless to say we thought my mom in law wasn't latching the crate completely UNTIL I noticed the teeth marks on the knob.

gatorfan85

Mar 24, 2010
Orange Park,FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr.Beefy
Its amazing how smart they... very good problem solvers, i think that when we think they are being lazy maybe they are just analyzing the situation lol

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I agree!

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
I agree. Maybe that's why they like to 'watch' you do everything ... so they can learn how to do it after!

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
how crazy i cant wait to see a video of them escaping!!!! yes when things get quiet in this house that means double trouble always having to check on them i think we check on th fur kids more than the skins lol

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I don't have video of Orion springing her stinky bear but I do have video of Vegas "attempting" to spring Orion in her other kennel.......
After I caught this on video, we changed out the style of kennel.

Last edited:

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
to smart for their own good!!! o is like hurry brother hurry!!!! lol

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.