Newport Hills Animal Hospital

Gfitz911

Aug 9, 2012
Long Beach, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Koozer
We have been shopping around for a little while for a good bully vet that is nearest our house. I see a recommendation on here for Newport Hills Animal Hospital. Has anyone gone there before? If so, which vet would you recommend?

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Hi there, I'm in So Cal too but haven't been to Newport Hills. Is that the closest one to your home? You can always visit the place and ask how familiar they are with the bulldog breed, speak with the vets there in person, maybe can check them out online to see how their reviews have been, and talk to other clients. Good luck in finding a great vet for Koozer!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
I'm in So Cal too..but not familiar with this vet. To be honest..this could've been added awhile ago. I agree with Cali Baker. Call them and ask a few questions. Hopefully someone I'll have ome info for you on this vet or another closer to where you live!

OP
Gfitz911

Gfitz911

Aug 9, 2012
Long Beach, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Koozer
My husband checked them out and we decided to actually go with another recommendation:

Grand Pet Care Center
Dr. Kraemer
Santa Ana, CA

Any of you who live in So Cal, who do you use? We are in Long Beach.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
My husband checked them out and we decided to actually go with another recommendation:

Grand Pet Care Center
Dr. Kraemer
Santa Ana, CA

That's great! Funny, I wanted to mention that one to you if you were open to looking at other places since it's not too far from Long Beach. I've heard very good things about this place. I think SCBR sees Dr. Kraemer for their bullies. I go to a vet in Monrovia...Dog and Family Cat Hospital w/Dr.Zapien-Garcia. She was recommended to me by Becky ([MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION]). I'm very happy w/them!

hnhammond

Aug 20, 2012
Los Angeles, CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda (Tilly)

Grand Pet Care Center
Dr. Kraemer
Santa Ana, CA

This is our vet!! I was going to recommend him when I saw that you're from Long Beach! HE IS THE BEST! He knows everything about EBs!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.