MeekosMummy

MeekosMummy

Oct 9, 2012
Wales
Country
Wales
Bulldog(s) Names
Meeko
Its not a typo hes definatly on 6 cups a day :/ .. He gets fed Iams .. The bloke in a pet shop reccommended it to be 'the best' ... Also you can barely feel his ribs and you cant see them. You cant feel them just stroking him only if you put slight pressure you can just about feel them x

Last edited:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
This is from the top.. To me he looks skinny and underfed lol x

View attachment 34641View attachment 34642

He certainly doesn't look obese. So my advice is just keep doing what you've been doing.

Edit : the bloke at the pet shop doesn't know dog food since he told you iams is good. At least that's the opinion here in the states.
[MENTION=1648]Lucy-licious[/MENTION] can give you some good choices to look into.

Last edited:
OP
MeekosMummy

MeekosMummy

Oct 9, 2012
Wales
Country
Wales
Bulldog(s) Names
Meeko
Please don't get frustrated hunny. In the States a Cup is a specific measurement...not just any cup in the cupboard like here. So to them 3 cups per meal is a lot xx
Billy ate around 150g food 3 times a day of JWB. I know your pet shop said Iams is the best but its really not so good tbh..it's full of fillers. It is however one of the most expensive so I can see why your pet shop would suggest it.
Our vet recommends either James Well Beloved or Wainwrights and both if them are and they are both a couple of pound cheaper than Iams for a 3kg bag :)

Ahhh 6cups a day worries me a bit less now lol! Thats great thankyou soooo much (and thanks to the others too) .. Can i get JWB or Wainwrights from a normal tesco/asda or will it be pets at home ? Xx

Staff online

Members online