Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: anyone with a puppy with no nose rope and wrinkles BUT developed them as they aged please post pics i'd love to see !!!!

Bulldog(s) Names
    Luci Jo
    Likes (Received)

Default anyone with a puppy with no nose rope and wrinkles BUT developed them as they aged please post pics i'd love to see !!!!

My Lucy is one of these pups without nose rope and tons of wrinkles and I would LOVE to see anyone's bully that changed into a more bully looking adult.. this will be fun!!!!!
    first time owner of a sweet baby girl bulldog named Luci Jo

Bulldog(s) Names
    Luci Jo
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: anyone with a puppy with no nose rope and wrinkles BUT developed them as they aged please post pics i'd love to see !!!!

my baby at 14 weeks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -20130109_003532-jpg  

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Carol
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Fat Cami
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: anyone with a puppy with no nose rope and wrinkles BUT developed them as they aged please post pics i'd love to see !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lucybaby View Post
    my baby at 14 weeks
    Honey, your Lucy will yet go thru so many changes, relax and enjoy each stage.

Rest assured, she will get more wrinkled, altho she may never get like Billy Bobo
    Baggskins...it's 4am, that member's name escapes me...please forgive me!

From this picture, I DO see a nose rope on her, I DO see 'worry wrinkles' developing
    on the upper forehead, her ears are nicely placed and will lift & grow closer together.
    She will more than likely, develop looser & a couple of wrinkles on her backside most
    visible when she sits or lays and around her lower legs (elbows).

If she doesn't have a deep nose rope, count yourself lucky, really! Her head will widen
    a whole lot (as will her body) and believe me, I see a stunning 'all bully' look coming on.

My Brutus is not very wrinkled and has an average nose rope, I bet he looked a whole
    like like Lucy at that age. My honest opinion of Lucy is she WILL get the look you're wanting
    her to have fairly soon...just be patient, my dear, and enjoy your beautiful girl!

My 1st bully, Brutus
    RIP beloved boy.

Real Name
    Hans Gruber
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bacon
    Likes (Received)

Have you gone though the photo gallery you will see tons of bully pics at all different stages. I found a picture of Bacon the other day and he was at a really awkward stage where he had no wrinkles on his head at all and his snout looked like he was part american bull. Don't worry your baby will end up just fine.

Head Pooper Scooper I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    David
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
    Likes (Received)

@Texas Carol is right, I see a nice nose rope on her and she is a beauty, and is still growing and will go through many changes before she gets fully grown. The first year she will grow tall and lanky and the second year is when she will fill out and widen out some. A bully doesn't stop growing until about age 3. So set back and enjoy your beautiful girl as the puppy days will be over before you know it. Besides you don't want a deep nose rope and winkles as they are a pain to keep clean and dry. Here are a couple pic of Buddy, when he was young he had a nose rope about the same size as your girl. You will see as she gets older her head will round out and fill in. In my opinion she is a beauty.

Buddy now.

Last edited by Davidh; 01-09-2013 at 11:52 AM.
    Have a Great Bully Day.
    Member of The Bulldog Club of America, The Bulldog Club of Texas and French Bulldog Club of America.
    Bully hugs from - BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri & Katie

Real Name
    Bruce
    Bulldog(s) Names
    HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
    Likes (Received)

Awwwwww,,, Look at those EARS!!!!!

Worlds Greatest Chef I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Henny
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

I agree with everyone else; Lucy is a doll and you'll see her go thru many changes physically. I used to think Finn didn't look like your "typical" EB...he's taller, leaner, his face isn't as flat as Tate's. But when I look at him, I drool b/c he's one of the handsomest EB's I've ever seen! not that i'm biased or anything...

Real Name
    Becky
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

You better relax! You won't believe how much she will change..and change..and change! Jake is over 2 and still getting new wrinkles..losing wrinkles and changing. Just enjoy her...it's an adventure!

Bulldog(s) Names
    Luci Jo
    Likes (Received)

awwww thanks I am relaxed, I THINK SHES PERFECT I just wanted to see other bullys that looked similar to Lucy and how they turned out, I LOVE seeing transformations!!!

Real Name
    Karen
    Country
    England
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Texas Carol View Post

Honey, your Lucy will yet go thru so many changes, relax and enjoy each stage.

Rest assured, she will get more wrinkled, altho she may never get like Billy Bobo
    Baggskins...it's 4am, that member's name escapes me...please forgive me!

From this picture, I DO see a nose rope on her, I DO see 'worry wrinkles' developing
    on the upper forehead, her ears are nicely placed and will lift & grow closer together.
    She will more than likely, develop looser & a couple of wrinkles on her backside most
    visible when she sits or lays and around her lower legs (elbows).

If she doesn't have a deep nose rope, count yourself lucky, really! Her head will widen
    a whole lot (as will her body) and believe me, I see a stunning 'all bully' look coming on.

My Brutus is not very wrinkled and has an average nose rope, I bet he looked a whole
    like like Lucy at that age. My honest opinion of Lucy is she WILL get the look you're wanting
    her to have fairly soon...just be patient, my dear, and enjoy your beautiful girl!

I really couldn't put it any better myself!!!

Real Name
    Holly
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Matilda (Tilly)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Davidh View Post
    @Texas Carol is right, I see a nice nose rope on her and she is a beauty, and is still growing and will go through many changes before she gets fully grown. The first year she will grow tall and lanky and the second year is when she will fill out and widen out some. A bully doesn't stop growing until about age 3. So set back and enjoy your beautiful girl as the puppy days will be over before you know it. Besides you don't want a deep nose rope and winkles as they are a pain to keep clean and dry. Here are a couple pic of Buddy, when he was young he had a nose rope about the same size as your girl. You will see as she gets older her head will round out and fill in. In my opinion she is a beauty.

Buddy now.

Buddy is ADORABLE, but I had no idea that sitting that way (in the puppy pic) was a bulldog thing? Matilda sits JUST like that, I just thought she was weird. hahahaha

Real Name
    Karen
    Country
    England
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by hnhammond View Post
    Buddy is ADORABLE, but I had no idea that sitting that way (in the puppy pic) was a bulldog thing? Matilda sits JUST like that, I just thought she was weird. hahahaha

NOPE.. it's a bully thing .......

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads