anyone with a puppy with no nose rope and wrinkles BUT developed them as they aged please post pics i'd love to see !!!!

Luci Jo's mama

Jan 1, 2013
fleetwood pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Luci Jo
My Lucy is one of these pups without nose rope and tons of wrinkles and I would LOVE to see anyone's bully that changed into a more bully looking adult.. this will be fun!!!!!

OP
Luci Jo's mama

Luci Jo's mama

Jan 1, 2013
fleetwood pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Luci Jo
my baby at 14 weeks

Attachments

• 20130109_003532.jpg
    20130109_003532.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 2,292

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
my baby at 14 weeks

Honey, your Lucy will yet go thru so many changes, relax and enjoy each stage.

Rest assured, she will get more wrinkled, altho she may never get like Billy Bobo
Baggskins...it's 4am, that member's name escapes me...please forgive me!

From this picture, I DO see a nose rope on her, I DO see 'worry wrinkles' developing
on the upper forehead, her ears are nicely placed and will lift & grow closer together.
She will more than likely, develop looser & a couple of wrinkles on her backside most
visible when she sits or lays and around her lower legs (elbows).

If she doesn't have a deep nose rope, count yourself lucky, really! Her head will widen
a whole lot (as will her body) and believe me, I see a stunning 'all bully' look coming on.

My Brutus is not very wrinkled and has an average nose rope, I bet he looked a whole
like like Lucy at that age. My honest opinion of Lucy is she WILL get the look you're wanting
her to have fairly soon...just be patient, my dear, and enjoy your beautiful girl!

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
Have you gone though the photo gallery you will see tons of bully pics at all different stages. I found a picture of Bacon the other day and he was at a really awkward stage where he had no wrinkles on his head at all and his snout looked like he was part american bull. Don't worry your baby will end up just fine.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
[MENTION=5315]Texas Carol[/MENTION] is right, I see a nice nose rope on her and she is a beauty, and is still growing and will go through many changes before she gets fully grown. The first year she will grow tall and lanky and the second year is when she will fill out and widen out some. A bully doesn't stop growing until about age 3. So set back and enjoy your beautiful girl as the puppy days will be over before you know it. Besides you don't want a deep nose rope and winkles as they are a pain to keep clean and dry. Here are a couple pic of Buddy, when he was young he had a nose rope about the same size as your girl. You will see as she gets older her head will round out and fill in. In my opinion she is a beauty.

Buddy4monthsold.jpg

Buddy now.

Buddy.jpg

Last edited:

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I agree with everyone else; Lucy is a doll and you'll see her go thru many changes physically. I used to think Finn didn't look like your "typical" EB...he's taller, leaner, his face isn't as flat as Tate's. But when I look at him, I drool b/c he's one of the handsomest EB's I've ever seen! not that i'm biased or anything...;)

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
You better relax! You won't believe how much she will change..and change..and change! Jake is over 2 and still getting new wrinkles..losing wrinkles and changing. Just enjoy her...it's an adventure! :)

OP
Luci Jo's mama

Luci Jo's mama

Jan 1, 2013
fleetwood pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Luci Jo
awwww thanks I am relaxed, I THINK SHES PERFECT I just wanted to see other bullys that looked similar to Lucy and how they turned out, I LOVE seeing transformations!!!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Honey, your Lucy will yet go thru so many changes, relax and enjoy each stage.

Rest assured, she will get more wrinkled, altho she may never get like Billy Bobo
Baggskins...it's 4am, that member's name escapes me...please forgive me!

From this picture, I DO see a nose rope on her, I DO see 'worry wrinkles' developing
on the upper forehead, her ears are nicely placed and will lift & grow closer together.
She will more than likely, develop looser & a couple of wrinkles on her backside most
visible when she sits or lays and around her lower legs (elbows).

If she doesn't have a deep nose rope, count yourself lucky, really! Her head will widen
a whole lot (as will her body) and believe me, I see a stunning 'all bully' look coming on.

My Brutus is not very wrinkled and has an average nose rope, I bet he looked a whole
like like Lucy at that age. My honest opinion of Lucy is she WILL get the look you're wanting
her to have fairly soon...just be patient, my dear, and enjoy your beautiful girl!

I really couldn't put it any better myself!!! :up:

hnhammond

Aug 20, 2012
Los Angeles, CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda (Tilly)
@Texas Carol is right, I see a nice nose rope on her and she is a beauty, and is still growing and will go through many changes before she gets fully grown. The first year she will grow tall and lanky and the second year is when she will fill out and widen out some. A bully doesn't stop growing until about age 3. So set back and enjoy your beautiful girl as the puppy days will be over before you know it. Besides you don't want a deep nose rope and winkles as they are a pain to keep clean and dry. Here are a couple pic of Buddy, when he was young he had a nose rope about the same size as your girl. You will see as she gets older her head will round out and fill in. In my opinion she is a beauty.

Buddy4monthsold.jpg

Buddy now.

Buddy.jpg

Buddy is ADORABLE, but I had no idea that sitting that way (in the puppy pic) was a bulldog thing? Matilda sits JUST like that, I just thought she was weird. hahahaha

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Buddy is ADORABLE, but I had no idea that sitting that way (in the puppy pic) was a bulldog thing? Matilda sits JUST like that, I just thought she was weird. hahahaha

NOPE.. it's a bully thing .......

e0c7227f.jpg

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
[MENTION=5755]hnhammond[/MENTION] Thank you, and pretty much all bullies will sit like that. :D

ccw0419

Oct 1, 2011
Selmer,TN
Bulldog(s) Names
daisy mae and mack
4weeksma.jpg 6months543352_326095844136334_144523235_n.jpg 1year 3.jpg 377954_226237110788875_1977540635_a.jpg12 weeks
Here are some pics of Mack as he's grown. I didnt think he had a big nose rope either, but he is starting to fill out.

1.jpg

porkysmamma

Jun 21, 2012
Warrensburg, New York
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Porkchop aka Porky
[MENTION=5315]Texas Carol[/MENTION] is right, I see a nice nose rope on her and she is a beauty, and is still growing and will go through many changes before she gets fully grown. The first year she will grow tall and lanky and the second year is when she will fill out and widen out some. A bully doesn't stop growing until about age 3. So set back and enjoy your beautiful girl as the puppy days will be over before you know it. Besides you don't want a deep nose rope and winkles as they are a pain to keep clean and dry. Here are a couple pic of Buddy, when he was young he had a nose rope about the same size as your girl. You will see as she gets older her head will round out and fill in. In my opinion she is a beauty.

Buddy4monthsold.jpg

Buddy now.

Buddy.jpg

Seeing her makes me think of little Bruce I'm wondering if its just me lol :) I miss seeing him :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.