Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: anyone with a puppy with no nose rope and wrinkles BUT developed them as they aged please post pics i'd love to see !!!!

Head Pooper Scooper I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    David
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: anyone with a puppy with no nose rope and wrinkles BUT developed them as they aged please post pics i'd love to see !!!!

@hnhammond Thank you, and pretty much all bullies will sit like that.
    Have a Great Bully Day.
    Member of The Bulldog Club of America, The Bulldog Club of Texas and French Bulldog Club of America.
    Bully hugs from - BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri & Katie

Bulldog(s) Names
    daisy mae and mack
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: anyone with a puppy with no nose rope and wrinkles BUT developed them as they aged please post pics i'd love to see !!!!

4weeks-ma-jpg 6months-543352_326095844136334_144523235_n-jpg 1year -3-jpg -377954_226237110788875_1977540635_a-jpg12 weeks
    Here are some pics of Mack as he's grown. I didnt think he had a big nose rope either, but he is starting to fill out.

-1-jpg

Doggie Boutique Owner porkysmamma's Avatar
    Real Name
    Alicia
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Porkchop aka Porky
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Davidh View Post
    @Texas Carol is right, I see a nice nose rope on her and she is a beauty, and is still growing and will go through many changes before she gets fully grown. The first year she will grow tall and lanky and the second year is when she will fill out and widen out some. A bully doesn't stop growing until about age 3. So set back and enjoy your beautiful girl as the puppy days will be over before you know it. Besides you don't want a deep nose rope and winkles as they are a pain to keep clean and dry. Here are a couple pic of Buddy, when he was young he had a nose rope about the same size as your girl. You will see as she gets older her head will round out and fill in. In my opinion she is a beauty.

Buddy now.

Seeing her makes me think of little Bruce I'm wondering if its just me lol I miss seeing him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Never knew what our lives were missing until we found our princess

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads