What is your favorite bully age?

hnhammond

Aug 20, 2012
Los Angeles, CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda (Tilly)
I loved Matilda when she looked like a little meatball, but she was such a terror! At almost 7 months old, she is just so snuggly and loving all of the time. I definitely like this age better - we couldn't even cuddle when she was really teething. Now we're in the awkward "teeny head on large body with gangly stick legs" phase, and I can't wait for her to fill out and get her giant bulldog head! haha

What is your favorite age with bullies?

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
Lola is snuggly out still a holy terror! I have liked every stage even though she is very active now her personality has really came through now.

Tracy T

Community Veteran
Dec 8, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit
I have loved Winston through all his stages, but we are just now developing a snuggly stage that I adore! A quiet hour in the morning with him snoring against my leg is my current idea of heaven.

To answer the question, I guess my favorite stage is whichever one is "current." I can't help it! He's my baby and I have loved him always. Although potty training helped a lot.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
For Wilson, right now. He's more cuddly and he's not a cuddly bully. Emma, well I loved her at 8 months old because she was in the puppy stage still but growing up at the same time. She's one now.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I don't have a favorite age...so far. I'm loving every phase, every age, and have enjoyed seeing their personalities (or dogalities), come through as they mature.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Well we can only go back so far as 9 months old since whenever had a baby bully. I love every minute but do have to say 2 is a great age. They are still puppy like but not eating the couches, baseboards etc as much. Lol!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Good Question..but it's kinda like babies..until your into another age and stage, you not really know what you've lived through..OR what is coming!

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
I looove senior bullies. They are so endearing when they are older. We have adopted two that were 6+ and it was wonderful.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online