Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
Has anyone tried the Spoiled Rotten Box from Pet Flow? If you have, what did you think of it?

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
January's is 50%off..got an email today..I've not tried it!

You need a code..I will go get it and add it here. Only had 250 available..

[MENTION=6189]bulldogs4me[/MENTION].

srb50

OP
bulldogs4me

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
January's is 50%off..got an email today..I've not tried it!

You need a code..I will go get it and add it here. Only had 250 available..

@bulldogs4me.

srb50

thank you :) I got that today too so was wondering if anyone had tried it to see if it was worth it.

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Yes, I was wondering the same thing...if it was worth it. It sounds good but my only concern is that bulldogs are so...well...special, and some stuff may be wasted on them. Although if you had other dogs, I'll bet it would be a great deal.

theparrisfive

Sep 16, 2011
Northwest Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
[h=5]I have looked at Pawalla, barkbox, pawbox, petslovetoys box, pupcrate, and spoiled rotten. i have narrowed it down to pupcrate, petslovetoys or spoiled rotten. i have figured up that one of these subscriptions would actually be cheaper than what it is by me getting everything from the pet store. spoiled rotten seems to have a lot of grain free ones in their box. petslovetoys it sounds like you can have a say in what you get and petcrate well i just liked what was in the box lol. I havent tried any of them but a lady on youtube has reviews on all of them. if anyones tried any of them id love to also hear what you thought of them[/h]http://www.youtube.com/user/Klutzyduncan?feature=g-high-u

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
I just checked it out and I think for me it would be a waste because I am picky about her treats. If it was just full of pet dogs and no food it would be worth it though to me!

theparrisfive

Sep 16, 2011
Northwest Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Sat down with the hubby and went over them all. We are going to go with petslovetoys we like how you have some say so on what goes in it. Also tank doesn't eat much treats so id rather a box geared more towards chews and toys

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

OP
bulldogs4me

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
Sat down with the hubby and went over them all. We are going to go with petslovetoys we like how you have some say so on what goes in it. Also tank doesn't eat much treats so id rather a box geared more towards chews and toys Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Oh cool, please show pictures and tell us what you think of the contents when your box arrives ... can't wait to hear!!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.