Chance's new chance at a loving home ...

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
Well I have new news about Mr Chance ... first he goes in to be neutered on Friday, I have to drop him off Thursday between 4 and 5pm and pick him back up on Friday ... then now for the big news ... Chance has a family that wants him very very much and plan to come see him on Saturday and most likely plan to take him home, he will have a 19 year old boy who at this moment is on top of the world he is so happy and has always wanted a bulldog. I will get to meet them Saturday and go over all I've been working on with him. now my final bit of big news ... tonight for the very first time I saw the playful side of Chance, it was so darn cute to watch him bounce around and acting all silly!

I will of course let you know if it is a done deal on Saturday.

luseaann

Oct 3, 2011
Long Island, NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Liz and Amy
Oh! I am so happy for Chance! But sad for us...Take lots of pictures. We will miss him. But will be so happy for him and his new boy!

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
That is great but sad news in a way! I have loved reading their story and will be sad to see him go but glad he will have a fur ever home! Please let us know how it goes saturday!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Yeah for Chance. So glad he has a second chance, well third chance, you gave him his second. I hope his new family works out for him, and he can find his forever home and family. Keep us posted. I am crossing my fingers.

OP
bulldogs4me

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] - I would probably freak out a little more if he was young and active but he is so LOW key and mellow the most movement he does is go outside to potty LOL so keeping him calm isn't even near a problem.

loveabully

Community Veteran
Jul 20, 2012
california
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Franklin AKA Frank the Tank
:butterfly: that's awesome good for chance keep us posted on how he does

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
I am so happy for him. I had contemplated putting an application to adopt him but when I heard the news I was stoked. Congrats [MENTION=6189]bulldogs4me[/MENTION]. you did good

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
Chance doesnt go ANYWHERE, unless the new family 1st - Signs up and becomes Members of EBN !

:) :) :) I am too a bit concerned of him going to a new home right after surgery, it seems that he is just coming out of his shell. But I am an outsider looking in, and I know you will do what is best for him :) :) :) but, they STILL need to sign up for EBN !

Tracy T

Community Veteran
Dec 8, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit
Chance doesnt go ANYWHERE, unless the new family 1st - Signs up and becomes Members of EBN !

:) :) :) I am too a bit concerned of him going to a new home right after surgery, it seems that he is just coming out of his shell. But I am an outsider looking in, and I know you will do what is best for him :) :) :) but, they STILL need to sign up for EBN !

I agree! Tell Chance's new family that he's already got an extended one that adores him and wants to stay updated on his life. In just a few short weeks I've really gotten attached to his news bytes and I am going to miss him on here.

Very happy that he's got someone who loves him already and wants to take him home. We've definitely got the chance to teach this young man how to be a great bully parent and start a lifetime love and make a good home not only for Chance, but other bulldogs down the line. :D

LynnA

Community Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis and Winston
Thats great. I agree with the above, no turning Chance over unless they sign up for EBN!

Dee J

Oct 16, 2012
Denton, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus Mayhem AKA B-Ham AKA Brutty Boy
Can we add to the application that they have to post stories and pictures at least once a week? hehe Yay for Chance :) You did such a great thing for both Chance & Destiny! You deserve a triple gold star

Tooleysmom

Community Veteran
Mar 24, 2012
Winnipeg Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Tallulah and Buster
This is good news. Chance has had so much love in his life since you did the courageous compassionate best thing ever for him. And now because of everything you have done and if you decide this family is the best thing for him, he will continue this new life of being wanted and loved. You are the best! They MUST become members of EBN. We are all his extended family and love him and want to know EVERYTHING.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Great news and so happy for Chance, hope his new peeps join here so we can keep up with him.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I agree with the majority! Chance needs to be on EBN. So make sure they sign up for an account while still at your house! This is great news! Sad, but great. Was kinda hoping Chance would stay with you!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.