How does your bully greet you when you get home from work or an outing?

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
I'd like to see everyone participate please! Try to get video of your bully greeting you...I need to get my video too!

I just have to show you how Nigel will get one of his toys and literally prance around wiggling his little butt at me.
I've gotten to where I can't wait to get home to see him prance around all happy to see his mommy home.
How something so small can fill my heart with so much joy...I love my bully so much!

Video coming soon!

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
I'm home from work tomorrow, but I often wanted to tape them when I get home. I'll try to remember to do this Wednesday.

Tooleysmom

Community Veteran
Mar 24, 2012
Winnipeg Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Tallulah and Buster
I won't have a chance to video but Miss Tallulah picks up a toy or bone and prances around with a big smile, a bully wiggle that looks like she is going to shake her bottom off and lots of grunts. She goes back and forth in big circles and then does circles around my legs as she prances. It is such a joy to come home to that every day!

Tracy T

Community Veteran
Dec 8, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit
I don't know if I will ever catch it on video, but Winston is adorable when he sees us for the first time after a separation. He flattens his ears down, so the top of his head is flat... and his butt wiggles so hard his whole body shakes with it. He'll prance a step or two, then run for us and immediately start licking our legs/pants. It doesn't matter how awful a day has been, that little boy makes it all good again.

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
I hate to say it but I wouldn't even need a video .... Chunk stands at the garage door and just looks at me as I come in. Lol. Kind of like I interrupted his day

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I hate to say it but I wouldn't even need a video .... Chunk stands at the garage door and just looks at me as I come in. Lol. Kind of like I interrupted his day

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

:rofl: here is how I get greeted by Banks, very similar to your Chunk...

96005.jpg

kristier25

Dec 25, 2012
Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank and Bentley
The kids get home before I do but Bentley and Tank always have a greeting for me. When they hear the door from the garage open they take off to greet me. They both jump up on me and are sniffing away. I give them some love and they jump down. If I just stand there, they will sit right in front of me and wait for me my next move. Then they are right in my footsteps. Bentley's bully booty is swaying from side to side and I always smile as I look at him and wonder why does it move like that. Tank just waits for me to have a seat then he sits next to my feet and waits for his head to be rubbed. They greet me and the kids don't..lol! I love my furbabies! They make me laugh no matter what kind of day I have had.

xskyzx

Mar 7, 2012
houston,TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Major
Major just sit and stare at me for couple seconds then run as fast as he could to my legs and sit, so i can pet him then he start jumping...lol

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Well I'm not sure you'll be able to see all the bullys because ALL of the dogs come and greet me ... except Bella if Daddy is home and then she is glued to his side on the couch!!!

Annie1991

Community Veteran
Aug 14, 2012
Longview, TX
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Punk'N
Punk is on her hind legs with her arms up waiting on me to stop so she can put her arms on my legs for me to pet her. . . . .

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Raven (2011-2016), Tyson (2014-2023) & Bella
Hard to get a video because she demands immediate attention. Raven waits by the back door when hubby leaves to come pick me up from the train station. When we get there I can see her peeping from the top step out the window on the door for me. Once I open the door all hell breaks loose, she comes out to greet me, runs around all around me jiggling and wiggling for all that she is worth and then settles down in front of me. She sits there and looks up at me and we just look at each other. I have always had this habit of looking at her then jutting my chin up and saying what's my chunky monkey been up to and she kind of does the same, minus the talking. I love how she looks at me and lifts her jaw up giving me her mug shot look. Then we are off to fight to see who gets in the house door first. Normally she does, since she is a 60 lb tank rushing at my legs. Aaah the love!! We recently went on vacation for 9 days and god I missed that. Then of course we go inside, I feed her and go sit on the sofa to take off my shoes. She swallows her food and runs to the chair beside me, puts her paw on my leg and then proceeds to wipe all of her mouth on my work pants :blink:

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
I'll try to get a video, but Moe will do a little hop dance as he tries to give high-fives while spinning

OP
NigelsMom

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
So yesterday I worked from home but today I got this video when I got home. He didn't prance like he usually does so this is 'take 1' I will try again tomorrow.
Enjoy!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online