Ever pondered on getting your bully a skateboard?

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Gracie has that exact same dress.... LOL Thanx for sharing. Love the video.

Zenscarboncopy

Apr 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Bulldog(s) Names
Zen Kingston
Saw this thread and couldn't help bragging about Zen. His dad started him on the board at 3 months or so and he now goes to practice at the skatepark. He loves that skateboard more than food, and anyone who knows bulldogs, knows that is A LOT of love.

Carbon, the frenchie, will ride the skateboard, but would rather chew on it or pull his brother, as you can see in my profile pic.

Zen will push himself, pull it out of the rocks, drop in at the skatepark, ride in the bowl, flip it right side up if its not on the wheels. His skateboard is literally his bully crack.

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1602141943631

watch the video because in true bulldog style, he yaks up his water at the end... :lol:

Attachments

• 10.7.10 009.jpg
    10.7.10 009.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 58
  • Copy of Image06zy&.jpg
    Copy of Image06zy&.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
Bear just wants to bite the tiny skateboard we have for him. I should probably try him on a larger one.

[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION], I am obssessed as well. Just think of all these great memories you have that you can replay over and over. I am camera ready too but i don't get as much good stuff as you do!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
Love the pics and videos! I haven't even thought of trying Gertie or Ida on a skate board. Maybe when they get a little older.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
[MENTION=540]Zenscarboncopy[/MENTION]
I tried the link and it said it's not viewable to me because of privacy settings?

Zenscarboncopy

Apr 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Bulldog(s) Names
Zen Kingston
[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION]

I fixed the link, sorry it didn't work the first time. It's from my facebook and since we are not "friends", it wouldn't let you view it.

FYI, your babies are awesome!!!

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
[MENTION=540]Zenscarboncopy[/MENTION]
Well....lets fix that! Let be fb friends! Wanna? We are under Vegas Howard.

Zenscarboncopy

Apr 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Bulldog(s) Names
Zen Kingston
[MENTION=390]cali~jenn[/MENTION]

I'm sorry it's not working still... what is your facebook name and I will send a request.

Last edited:

Shadjuice

Oct 6, 2010
Cincinnati, Ohio
Bulldog(s) Names
Luna
We tried with Luna a few times but she would rather just eat the board. She was only 4 months at the time, maybe we can try again in the future:)

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
The link won't work for me either ...... says because of the privacy settings! :*(

Zenscarboncopy

Apr 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Bulldog(s) Names
Zen Kingston
[MENTION=959]kazzy220[/MENTION]

sorry, dang facebook says you can embed and show the video to anyone but it isn't working. i can send a freind request so you can look at it and we can be friends too! if you want, just let me know your fb name or email and I will get it sent.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.